Navigation Display and FMC

Emi

• Administrator

Hello,

I have seen some user screenshots here which show the A300 with a ND and an FMC. I have the latest version (SP2) installed but I still have only the "standard" navigation equippment.

For the screenshots see here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=42617

By the way when i'm already writing: Can you tell me what the maximum range of the A300 is? On Wikipedia i read something about 5400km but I think more is possible with your addon. At least I have been able to make an 8 hours flight in the A300 somewhen (NO I don't use the infinitive fuel option).

Regards

Emi

Hi,

I have seen some user screenshots here which show the A300 with a ND and an FMC. I have the latest version (SP2) installed but I still have only the "standard" navigation equippment.

These are user edits using payware add-ons, SP2 does not include an FMC upgarde...

By the way when i'm already writing: Can you tell me what the maximum range of the A300 is? On Wikipedia i read something about 5400km but I think more is possible with your addon. At least I have been able to make an 8 hours flight in the A300 somewhen (NO I don't use the infinitive fuel option).

The range of the A300 is approximately 3000NM, so that's about 7h + reserves.

Björn

Hi Emi,

well here is a link to my file: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=35841&st=20

There is already 1 file included in the adon airbus 300. open the panel folder and there is a file named "panel_isg.cfg" just rename panel.cfg to something like "panel_original.cfg". and edit "panel_isg.cfg" to "panel.cfg"

but i made an edit in that file and is in that post i showed.

Just remeber you have to buy a copy of Integrated Simavionics (ISG) as it is the gauges from there we use.

• Administrator

Hi

thanks for that file. Now i just have to buy the ISG gauges. Is there a possibility that i can buy the ones necessary for the A300 alone, or must i buy the whole package immediatly?

Hi

thanks for that file. Now i just have to buy the ISG gauges. Is there a possibility that i can buy the ones necessary for the A300 alone, or must i buy the whole package immediatly?

As far as I know you will have to purchase the complete package. you could also wait for a few months when we release the FMC upgrade for the A300, will be available at a competitive price.

Björn

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know you will have to purchase the complete package. you could also wait for a few months when we release the FMC upgrade for the A300, will be available at a competitive price.

Björn

Curious if this upgrade will be bundled with the full product as well, or will they be two independent purchases?

• 2 months later...