Plot sales NOW

OleAndreasen

I say plan for a plot map sale, if we get a screen shot an added bonus.

Didnt Mathijs say he wanted the board to be running the place? I dont see there being any problem, we are killing 2 birds with one stone. I guess this brongs me onto my next topic, but I feel that should be a wholew new thread. Woot 1000th post, I need to get a life lol.

I think Andras will provide pics for the plots on thursday.

As for the terminal. Our decision - final! thats what I think

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from work- no images from Andras! This wouldn't normally be a problem but I noticed in a post that he was going to put a house on the plot of his choice thus i cannot tell the forum what houses are going to be on there-:-

1. do I continue with the sale? and say it is pot luck with the house?
  2. Price 30 euros or 35 euros?
  3. extended the deadline till next friday so people have plenty of time to enter- especially as we are not doing one a week?

I assume Ole agreed with Andras that we'd be selling the choppa plots? Im not sure if he got the picture from Andras or not? I say we wait til Ole confirms then run the sale from tomorrow until the end of the week seeing as its a bulk sale. Not too sure if that makes sense lol

Id agree there 35 euros and you get the Huey free. Its nearly enough to make me want to enter lol. Only nearly because I cant fly helicopters for toffee and Im not totally convinced I need a second house on the airfield lol

Edit: I think its a frigging good deal

Thanks That was my feeling

Any thoughts on pricing?

I think it is worth 35 but you get a cheaper product namely Huey X

I guess Andras didnt have time to mail to you Paul. He said to me that he didnt have time to make houses, and I said that then we just sell the plots empty (with a rectangle around them) and say that the house will be put on later. No choice of house. Andras makes them.

I thought Andras would tell you Paul, as he asked who handles the sales now... but can you please make the pics of the plots and put a rectangle around them? and then put up AF24, 26, 27, 28 and 29 for sale.

I think 35 bucks is ok - 30 even better as the plots are pretty small. the free Huey should not affect the price.

Ole

OK call it a round 30 euros to get max interest in them. So are we going with selling them from tomorrow til next sat?

Someone please decide as then I shall update af.com ^_^

30 euros. One week, starting tomorrow. Final

Ok will use the plot plan and see if I can get some screen shots from Andras Field- if the placing of the plots is difficult I will go with just the plot map

Thanks for the pricing ideas I think I will go with 30 since we cannot show them a house and the plots are small and we have quite a few to sell- don't really know the interest in heli plots?

On the subject of Huey X do we still get occasional downloads from Aerosoft? Its just if we don't I will probably buy it next week

Iwas typing this when you were sending your other messages funny how we all agreed on 30

Ok will use the plot plan and see if I can get some screen shots from Andras Field- if the placing of the plots is difficult I will go with just the plot map

Thanks for the pricing ideas I think I will go with 30 since we cannot show them a house and the plots are small and we have quite a few to sell- don't really know the interest in heli plots?

On the subject of Huey X do we still get occasional downloads from Aerosoft? Its just if we don't I will probably buy it next week

Iwas typing this when you were sending your other messages funny how we all agreed on 30

Paul

Dont buy it. As director you have access to unlimited downloads from the download library. You place an order, (dosent have to be AF related) then use the "press review" option and write in the comment field. "Review copy ordered as per Shaun's E-mail Instructions. Paul "Chompski" Andras Field Sales Manager" that should do the trick. It does for Matt and myself.

And dont tell about the Huey in the sales mail. Lets put that up as a separate mail tomorrow. OK?

And yes - lets make it "you enter for all heli plots" as one.

Thanks all Will do- Will try for a timed released forum post won't tell them about the Huey. Screen shots not worth it cannot really define one plot from another so will use map.

FYI-Just finished testing the first part of the mission _ I won't go into all the problems I've had with it- but to get a flavour how about this- the missions just disappear from MSF despite being in the mission folder and to get them back you have to recreate the mission.

The 1st part is from EAFW to Wilhelmshaven - no failures in this part have that set for the next (had got the next part included in this mission but after loosing it and the long time it took to test I decided to split the mission)

Paul the mission sounds like a winner to me. I look forward ot testing it. Im a little deaf now, 2.2 hrs in the Connie around the med, I wish they had ANR headests back in the 50's :lol:

extend it? Or face fact that maybe chopper plots arent so desirable? Sell the 3 we have and convert the remaining plots into something else?

End sale

sell the three and lets talk about different use for the last two plots