Plot sales NOW

OleAndreasen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed get them out of the way in one swoop.

As you see in my other post, - the answer from Andras - he wants to know what plots to sell this weekend, so I have asked him to set up the remaining heli plots with a house of his choice. Sorry Paul, but he is going out of the country, so it had to be now - and a majority of the board said yes. Not a thing I will use much, but as I said - time is a factor here.

Its all good with me. Now we just need to sort out this canadian va business.

And Mathijs has agreed to throw in a free Huey X helicopter to the four new heli-plot owners. That should give some attention to the heli-plots.

The Canadian VA business. No news from Paul?

Is the sale going to be the same as normal?

Just got an e-mail from Mathijs (today)

Afternoon Paul.

All a bit complex... if they really want to move in big I would say they might just as well get a whole platform with a hangar. Perhaps half of the platform shown in the image? If they want that I would say they can get it for free in exchange for promoting us. Offer them half the plot and a 25% discount.

Static aircraft would be fine, but I suggest only one for all users and a separate bgl with more statics for the VA pilots.

Mathijs

Heres the image

post-27132-024983700 1296073612_thumb.jp

It is the Fireboss place

If they had half then Andras Meridian could have the other half?

Afternoon Paul.

All a bit complex... if they really want to move in big I would say they might just as well get a whole platform with a hangar. Perhaps half of the platform shown in the image? If they want that I would say they can get it for free in exchange for promoting us. Offer them half the plot and a 25% discount.

Static aircraft would be fine, but I suggest only one for all users and a separate bgl with more statics for the VA pilots.

Mathijs

Will add image in a minute

I assume this is the Candain VA? My thoughts: Yes give them the whole platform (this one on stilts). If Mathijs says for free but they must promote us. I think thats cool, I also belive they should make us honoury Highest ranking pilots in their VA as part of the deal. The 25% off for their pilots is also a very nice insentive too!

Edit: Yes I like the idea of that platform even more so. It would also work out awesome if we were to get a 2nd runway that I'd personally like so much :D

Hi yes Canadian Xpress

I think 1/2 rather than the whole- its a big space and there is no guarantee that they would promote us heavily -they could always use the space for parking while it was free

I also think we do need to give Andras Meridian something - it was agreed a long time ago but also I think that it fits with the ethos of the Andras Field

Although I would like to say yes- and I think it makes sense - I think Meridian would see this as a snub - and after all the things that have gone over the last few months I don't really want to cause conflict with them.

The terminal building could still go on the other half of the plot? After all it wouldn't be that large as they would want parking outside and am I right in thinking they only have small scale charters from Andras Field?

I dont really see it as a snub as such. They as we are, are well aware of the FPS issues around andras field. They share the ramp with Canadian Xpress along with the terminal. But call the terminal Andras Meridian Terminal. I think the largest they operate from Andras is the A300. Certainly the CRJ and the RJ (as Ive flown the RJ from Andras for them back when I used to fly lol)

Edit: they're definately using the A320 from Andras just checked the time table.

Ok - if we name it Andras Meridian Terminal-so would there be signs for Canadian Xpress? How would it be special for them?- do they still get a small hanger? Do they both get a small hanger?

Ok - if we name it Andras Meridian Terminal-so would there be signs for Canadian Xpress? How would it be special for them?- do they still get a small hanger? Do they both get a small hanger?

I cant see why AME should get any special treatment. Yes it was agrees months ago that they have a terminal, but hey - their fearless leader was OUR fearless leader for a couple of months, with every opportunity to make business in that time - and he did NOTHING. So I actually dont think they deserve more than the Canadian guys.

So I suggest a joined venture between the two parties, and lets call it something catchy - like "The VA terminal" or something that should suit both parties.

What do you think?

Edit: And besides if you look on their forums, they want to expand AME so pilots dont need to have AF software to fy there.... that way WE are nothing to them but a promotion, and I dont have much respect for that - and just because Moshe is a hardass dont make me want to give them special treatment - sorry!

Well I dont know who else could build it. Not too sure my 3d modelling skills are up to it, unless Andras would want a basic 3d model to which he can do the necessary tweeks to make it work in the scenery

Does it really matter? A Building takes months in the real word. Surely just some diggers and stuff on the edge orf the ramp will suffice while its being designed? 999

So we agree on the name Illasbergsee VA Terminal. Sweet. Ill announce it on the forums... and Andras can build when he has time

EDIT. Matt suggests that we keep the name as a surprise to when its finished. I second that.

Do we need to check back with Mathijs? I know he'll be fine with the decision but since he suggested a hanger I think we should ask for his say so on a terminal- after all there may be a terminal already done that we don't know about.

PS Am I running the helicopter plots as normal is Andras giving screen shots or am I just doing a plot map sale?

I say plan for a plot map sale, if we get a screen shot an added bonus.

Didnt Mathijs say he wanted the board to be running the place? I dont see there being any problem, we are killing 2 birds with one stone. I guess this brongs me onto my next topic, but I feel that should be a wholew new thread. Woot 1000th post, I need to get a life lol.