V 1.21 coming out?

Guest Pkay

Can confirm this. Activating the lights by pressing the "L"-key, let the aircraft look like a christmas tree ;-). Activating the lights by pressing the buttons on the overhead panel, all works as it should.

Sure enough no cheating please, pressing the "L" key is only good for pushback ;)

Well, after V1.21 the nosedive is gone. And the 100ft wobble, too. Good work. Now I can fly with FSPX and land manual with nice descendrates.

Thanks for that update.

Chris

How much development work or rework remains until we have the CD/Box release? shop still says 30.09.2010 expected date.

Ver 1.21 good enough for worldwide distribution? Gotta lock down those Christmas wish lists soon!

How much development work or rework remains until we have the CD/Box release? shop still says 30.09.2010 expected date.

Ver 1.21 good enough for worldwide distribution? Gotta lock down those Christmas wish lists soon!

Happy to report that 1.21 FBW is more stable for me now on hand-flown climbout. No more nose dip weirdness between rotation and acceleration height. It's either a fix in 1.21 or the fact that I've been attentive to holding pitch a little longer before releasing the stick.

Only one remaining problem, I'm having trouble with thrust management on manual landings. I'm accustomed to being able to pull the throttle out of the CLB detent to idle at 50 feet and having the autothrottle turn off automatically. Instead when I do this, the thrust doesn't change at all, then sometime around touchdown, it jumps to go-around thrust.

Needless to say, this makes for some pretty poor landings, I'm lucky if I can click to disable ATHR in time to not overrun the runway. I don't believe I should have to manually disable autothrottle by pressing the ATHR button just to get idle thrust for my flare. Is this a bug, or a misunderstanding on my part?

FYI, I'm using FSUIPC with the throttle Lua scripts to control thrust.