PLEASE FMS to the Airbus X

Royce

@ATCO,

For what it is worth, I would like to thank you for the information you provided. It is not right for people to attack each other on such a forum. I am sure they would not dare do so if the conversation were face to face...

There is a lot of misinformation on this AirbusX forum, I don't know where it comes from, but many people seem to be finding all sorts of incorrect stuff and posting against each other with it. Without going into the technicalities and/or shortcomings of the addon, I am glad someone has stated clearly that arrival and departure procedures are very much the standard, even though on occasion the procedure may be cut short for operational reasons...

If SIDs/STARs were never used most of the time, why would anyone bother spending the hours developing them? I wonder if anyone here on this forum has thought that before? There was obviously a reason for them, and it is quite a cost factor in terms of man hours to develop them. They guarantee a safe flow into and out of busy termainal airspaces...

Thanks for putting this info up on the board, it is appreciated, by some of us at least...

Andrew

• Upvote 1

Thank you ATCO for your posts,

It's always good to hear from people actually know what they are talking about from REAL WORLD experience.....people who 'play' fsx think they know how it all works but in the end it's just a game...this post is a prime example of that.

Good for you for putting it straight.

.....how can sitting in your bedroom playing game be anything like real life......It's like saying I'm a fully trained urban combat soldier because I played Ghost Recon..REALITY CHECK people!!! Don't slam people who clearly have much more knowledge about these things than you.

Warm regards

D

• Upvote 1

How many times.......

You CAN enter ANY SID/STAR that is in Navigraph's airac (This comes with AirbusX). Just enter the waypoints off the charts you SHOULD have in front of you when flying online....

Exactly my friend.

I am flying Online IVAO and i dont have any problems to Insert manually those SID/STARS. :D

Just Read and understand the charts in front of you. ;)

Regards

• Upvote 1