Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Does 'As yesterday' mean between 14:00 - 15:00 or whatever the times were for yesterdays release?

Probably "As yesterday" could also mean we get at about 6:00pm the information the release delays for another day due to another issue. So on and so on ...

Let's hope not!

Does 'As yesterday' mean between 14:00 - 15:00 or whatever the times were for yesterdays release?

I do hope 'as yesterday' isn't taken too literraly, meaning another bug in the installer will show up etc. etc. etc. :lol:

About 'kids' and 'being impatient': I am neither. I'm just having a good time here and wouldn't mind another delay, just to enjoy the mayhem that might follow. :P But well, of course, a quick release would be even better... ;)

Probably "As yesterday" could also mean we get at about 6:00pm the information the release delays for another day due to another issue. So on and so on ...

Let's hope not!

I really had to laugh at that one! Nice...

Ok, seriously... could we have a little report on what is going on right now? like: "we are preparing..." or "... solving another issue" thing like that?

with the time the F5 key is really becoming my friend, even when i hate it pressing it again and again and again... and still nothing has happened...<_<

hopefully it's out untill 3 o'clock

• Upvote 1

I guess we all missed our departure slot due to some technical problems, but as in real life situation, you wouldn't want to get in the air with a malfunction, patience and it will be released,

Regards

D

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone,

I'm following this thread (or more correct the past threads regarding Airbus X) for a while now.

As partly in the intended customer base (only limited time to fly after work during the week -but no kids yet), I'm very glad to see how much care is taken into account by creating a A320 tailored to my needs. I anticipated this Bus for ages (as almost everyone in this forum). The default MS bus is IMHO not very nice.

For a moment I thought buying the Airbus that a competitor of Aerosoft released just a week (or two?) ago. But I realized that the Aerosoft one is worth waiting for. Since I read this is going to be DX10, I'm even happier because I have a significant performance boost with DX10 turned on (22fps instead of 15 fps).

And as my new TrackIR5 just arrived today, I'm more than happy that the Aerosoft bus will be the first thing I'll test drive it with :)

Normally I didn't intend to post anything here, but I just thought the developers like to here some praise ;)

• Upvote 2