Eagle Valley Air

mtmikepsl

Hello all pilots,

I am sending out an invitation to take a look at the VA im apart of.

I am currently the hub manager for our new Europe Hub based out of Andras EAFS field. We have many flights from a Kodiak to a Bell 206b Jetranger and ranging from .5 to 1.5 hrs. We have several hubs and fly mostly "bush" flying. We use the Virtual Airline Financial Systems program to log our flights and it is very user friendly, even the most novice person can figure it out.

Ive been apart of several VA's and have found this one to be the best one yet. Come take a look and join in the fun. You can find us at www.EagleValleyAir.com and if you have any questions drop me a line

Thanks to all

Mike

I appriciate your effort, and what you propose sounds nice, but thing is - we already have our own VA (Virtual Airline) now. Also based on the VAFS like yours. This VA, called Andras Meridian Airlines can be found HERE. and is our official VA now.

So I suggest you take part in the AM Airlines and help make it the succes it deserves to be! ;)

Sorry Ole didnt mean to sturr things up. I wouldnt dream of leaving eva because there is so many different aircraft and flight types available and they have been around for a long time. We currently have 24 active pilots and the forum boards rival many others. There is literally 146 aircraft in our fleet and 3382 flights available. And also they are worldwide with 20 hubs so I can spend my summers in Alaska and winters down in the Florida Keys.