Performance

Jetset

Hi,

is there any chance to get a better performance ? Maybe switch off some effects etc? If have the requirements but nevertheless my pc runs into a real bad performance.

Thx in advance

Rgds

Mark

First thing to try is to lower autogen one notch. Second is to have water on 1.x low. Third would be to set road traffic to zero.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

is there any chance to get a better performance ? Maybe switch off some effects etc? If have the requirements but nevertheless my pc runs into a real bad performance.

Thx in advance

Rgds

Mark

Could you identify what exactly causes your problems? Slew around and see if you can spot a view or even an object that causes the bit that make sit slow. Make sure you run this scenery at Unlimited FPS setting and not limiting it. FSX has a huge bug there and setting a limited fps will cause you to loose about 20% of fps (only when you see highly fluctuating fps over 50 does it starts to make sense)

I am getting a very easy 35 fps so I would think it is some special thing your system does not like.

Hi Mathijs,

first I try to back up the traffic bgls's in the scenery folder together with the andras sound as I thought this makes some additional frame impacts but after I set the FPS unlimited makes it match easier to use the scenery now. Thanks lot and now I m ready buy a plot ;-)

Rgds

Mark

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs,

first I try to back up the traffic bgls's in the scenery folder together with the andras sound as I thought this makes some additional frame impacts but after I set the FPS unlimited makes it match easier to use the scenery now. Thanks lot and now I m ready buy a plot ;-)

Rgds

Mark

Okido, keep talking to us if you find something that eats up more fps then you expect. As we said we'll keep changing this.

Could you identify what exactly causes your problems? Slew around and see if you can spot a view or even an object that causes the bit that make sit slow. Make sure you run this scenery at Unlimited FPS setting and not limiting it. FSX has a huge bug there and setting a limited fps will cause you to loose about 20% of fps (only when you see highly fluctuating fps over 50 does it starts to make sense)

I am getting a very easy 35 fps so I would think it is some special thing your system does not like.

Hello,

on my system (Win7, Intel Q6600, Radeon HD4870) i have disabled the two human...bgl files in the scenery folder and than i have aprox. 10 fps more.

Greetings Heinz Flichtbeil

• Aerosoft

Hello,

on my system (Win7, Intel Q6600, Radeon HD4870) i have disabled the two human...bgl files in the scenery folder and than i have aprox. 10 fps more.

Greetings Heinz Flichtbeil

Okay, it seems those are indeed some of he harder ones. The 1,02 version that will be up later today will have some performance tweaks btw.