FSX EXTREMELY HARD STORMY Kai Tak PMDG 747 Landing

Not to throw a wet noodle, but as I watched that, (great job by the way!) I was reminded of the loss today of the polish President and many others in also very foggy conditions.

Sometimes it seems so routine, that we forget the delicate balance of forces that we control as we fling tons of metal through the air.

Very good! I need to push more tin into Kai Tak. How do you do videos like that? smile.gif

Thnx :)

custum stormy weather, recorded with fraps, view from DBS walk & follow camera,

edited with corel video studio and thats it

hahahaha lol, the snow/water thing beneath your A/C, watching that on finals moving fast around is kinda strange but very good video

sometimes when recording from the replay the weather effects dont work always 100% correct, i have the replay bug many times. When i land normaly with flaps down, when recording in replay the flaps are up.. very strange

That's really cool......but!!! The Music is really annoying ( I know - it's a taste thing ) I'd rather hear the actual sounds.

As soon as I hear a music overlay I switch it off.....this is the first fsx vid I have watched all the way through albeit with the sound muted.

it's hard to get the natural sounds good when filming this way from many views etc, that's one of the reasons i dont use real sound in my big movies, other small landing movies have sounds, but sounds takes some extra FPS 2 on my pc thats the second reason i dont use it to much..