2d panels

Paul Golding

Hi Oli........now why does your name, A300, panel floodlights and freeware for FS98 all ring a bell :D

Anyway, nice to see a proper Airbus for a change, but a quick question about the 2d panels (Mathijs doesn't specify in his feature thread above), but I assume they're there. The question is have you included the option to install different ratio's or is it just 4:3?

Good luck with the updates.

Hi Oli........now why does your name, A300, panel floodlights and freeware for FS98 all ring a bell :D

Anyway, nice to see a proper Airbus for a change, but a quick question about the 2d panels (Mathijs doesn't specify in his feature thread above), but I assume they're there. The question is have you included the option to install different ratio's or is it just 4:3?

Good luck with the updates.

Hey Paul!!!

Nice to see you here! In fact I remember your great panels back in FS98 hehe... ;) How're you doing? Everything ok with you? Are you still designing stuff for FS?

For your question: yes, the package includes both 4:3 and widescreen variants of the panel ;) The graphics have been hand drawn by Ray Rothmans... I am more into the 3D stuff for a while now ;)

Take care

Oli

Hey Paul!!!

Nice to see you here! In fact I remember your great panels back in FS98 hehe... ;) How're you doing? Everything ok with you? Are you still designing stuff for FS?

For your question: yes, the package includes both 4:3 and widescreen variants of the panel ;) The graphics have been hand drawn by Ray Rothmans... I am more into the 3D stuff for a while now ;)

Take care

Oli

FS98.....the good old days? Yes, I'm still doing stuff; the 727 remake for FSX eventually will see the light of day.

Nice to hear you put the widescreen option in the A300, I'll get around to taking a look at it very soon.

As you're a "local" for the Aerosoft show next month, I might see you there?

FS98.....the good old days? Yes, I'm still doing stuff; the 727 remake for FSX eventually will see the light of day.

Nice to hear you put the widescreen option in the A300, I'll get around to taking a look at it very soon.

As you're a "local" for the Aerosoft show next month, I might see you there?

Ahh nice to hear you're still in the game ;)

Next month? Is it that convention that is held in Munich? I'd really hope so but I am in LA from Feb 28th until March 13th (will come home very late). So I'm afraid I can't be there :(

Hi Paul

There is the default panel.cfg and the 3:4 panel1280.cfg. Copy/Backup and rename accordingly.

You will find a set for pax and one for Cargo.

There needs some tweakin in some subpanels eppear a little disorted - Easy thing

The airplane is great...

Sam

Paul,

i just fell of my seat hearing 727 for FSX is maybe underway. Please do that. Still drive CS727 and shes nice, but i liked your 727 and i want it in FSX, would be like christmas.

Paul,

i just fell of my seat hearing 727 for FSX is maybe underway. Please do that. Still drive CS727 and shes nice, but i liked your 727 and i want it in FSX, would be like christmas.

At the speed I'm working, it may well be Christmas! I seem to have got very fussy about the 2d panels and have actually scrapped 2 sets of panels since the original because I wanted higher resolution. I've now found a way to create multiple forward views with different perspectives and using panel bit maps 3 times the width of the originals.

Ahh nice to hear you're still in the game ;)

Next month? Is it that convention that is held in Munich? I'd really hope so but I am in LA from Feb 28th until March 13th (will come home very late). So I'm afraid I can't be there :(

Never mind, I'm sure I'd rather be in LA than spending the weekend in Munich. On the plus side, most Germans speak better English than many Americans and of course the beer is better in Germany!

If you care about beer, you should plane a visit in Salzburg

Stiegl-Brauwelt

Bräuhausstrasse 9

A-5020 Salzburg

Austria

This is the Brewery of Stiegl-beer, where you can visit and drink a freh brewed beer. and on the pro side: Salzburg is not far away from Munich  ;)

At the speed I'm working, it may well be Christmas! I seem to have got very fussy about the 2d panels and have actually scrapped 2 sets of panels since the original because I wanted higher resolution. I've now found a way to create multiple forward views with different perspectives and using panel bit maps 3 times the width of the originals.

That sounds very good, and the old aunt 727 for FSX, it would be fantastic.