canada airports

Didier Chabanne

• 7 months later...

Hello

I want to have two beautiful scenery Toronto and Montreal.

Because the early creation of Blueprint are good but I prefer

Aerosoft super nice for airports

Agreed.... Haven't seen one single Canadian airport in good detail ... Blueprint is just a joke and Dennis's is old and unfinished... , Canuk Calgary was ok, but still had inaccurate ground details... Looks like Canada is completely left out... The only two airports that are worth making is Toronto CYYZ and Vancouver CYVR... maybe Montreal , but I heard somebody is already working on Montreal... Edmonton would be interesting to see but there would be little costumers,,, Fort McMurray is fun, but then again , who wants to fly there .... :))

• Upvote 1

I got a bunch of Canadian payware airports.. in fact I have all of Nova Scotia my home province at payware level. Also Orbx has done half of BC and is doing alberta next... exactly how are canadians left out of the loop? You ever notice people are making canadia airplanes as well. PMDG DASH8 Aerosoft CRJ Twin Otter, Beaver...

Don't even try to discuss with him, he's well known in the FlyTampa forum... -_-

I dont look much in the Flytampa Forums only for the odd support issue, but it really doesn't matter what happens elsewbere its what matters here that counts, and as far as I see it was a request for scenery like a lot of others have made too.

I dont look much in the Flytampa Forums only for the odd support issue, but it really doesn't matter what happens elsewbere its what matters here that counts, and as far as I see it was a request for scenery like a lot of others have made too.

Yes in the wrong place... ;)

• Upvote 1

I got a bunch of Canadian payware airports.. in fact I have all of Nova Scotia my home province at payware level. Also Orbx has done half of BC and is doing alberta next... exactly how are canadians left out of the loop? You ever notice people are making canadia airplanes as well. PMDG DASH8 Aerosoft CRJ Twin Otter, Beaver...

Nova Scotia is very nice, whats in Nova Scotia ? besides, I saw a couple of their sceneries and I am not impressed, from my point of view they are all freeware quality. People want Toronto in full glory. That Vancouver project looks interesting. I mean, in the real world when you land on Canadian soil, anywhere in Canada, the first thing you notice that make you feel in Canada is the runway markings. I can't describe that feeling but I guess only the pilots who fly to Canada know what I am talking about here. No scenery available anywhere today that represent the real Canadian runway markings. Take a look at some Canadian runway pictures on airliners.net.... :)

Anyways, what do Canadian airplanes have to do with anything ? , they are the same like everywhere else in the world .... :)

• Upvote 1

If you guys are wanting Canadian airports i suggest you go over to fsdreamteams website and vote on cyyz as its being considered.

Sorry i dont know if im allowed to say that here at aerosoft. :mellow: but yea. jsut helping people out ;)

• Upvote 1

Runway markings? Look i'm playing a flight simulator, not a freaking runway marking simulator. If that your only complaint that keeps you from enjoying what's out there. And sorry the Toronto stuff more or less looks like the default FSX. But i'm sure you find it odd a canadian airport would have the same style markings as the US.

Runway markings? Look i'm playing a flight simulator, not a freaking runway marking simulator. If that your only complaint that keeps you from enjoying what's out there. And sorry the Toronto stuff more or less looks like the default FSX. But i'm sure you find it odd a canadian airport would have the same style markings as the US.

We can argue all you want over here. Isn't Flight Simulator more of a visual enjoyment and that is why everyone is trying to make airports look as real as possible? no matter how you put it, it is a game, not a simulator ... and runway markings as important as the rest of the details when it comes. I am a real life pilot with private pilot license and I do quiet a bit of flying in Canada and Canadian runways feel different then US.

• 6 months later...

id love to see some good airports in canada id happly buy anything for my canadain scenery. only because i live in the north of canada. theres not much for scenery anywhere besides Ultimate Terrain utx canada but thats a great improvement from default and ftx did a really good job with bc and the west part of alberta. ive had to create quite a few airstrips myself that werent in fsx like the oilsands in alberta and saskatchewan plus a few more where hunters from the US come up here to hunt and get away from all the open plans...