Ibiza X - No ground roll sounds

UKFlyer

Hi

I thought something had gone wrong with my aircraft sounds when I noticed that ground roll sounds do not play at Ibiza X (fs9).

If I change location say to Mallorca or any other airport, the ground roll sounds can be heard as normal from inside the cockpit. At Ibiza, there is silence.. Aircraft touchdown sounds play as normal though. I have tried the default Cessna and a variety of other aircraft, all with the same effect. I have also tried starting at another location where ground roll sounds work, and then changing to Ibiza and the result is the same, no ground roll.

I've noticed that sometimes when you taxi on grass the ground roll sounds don't play, but in Ibiza it is the runway and taxiways and apron. This is a fairly minor issue in what is otherwize a fantastic scenery, but I wondered if anyone has any ideas, or if they experience the same thing. I use FSG mesh and UT Europe, and these were declared correctly in the installation.

Regards

James

Hi

Same problem for me ! no sound and no effect smoke when the wheels touch the runway

And when I use FSpassenger I receive message : you land (or take off) outside the runway ... But my plane is correctly on the runway !!!

Another ... great scenery and very good frame rate !

sorry for bad English.

• Developer

Ok, Thorsten and I checked it and it happens only in FS9, because of a internal FS9 issue related to the excludes.

Unzip the attached file to the Ibiza Airport Scenery Directory (not in the Ground dir) and replace the original file, then role sounds and smokes are back and I expect that FSP will work too.

LEIB_EXC Patch for FS9 only.zip