Antalya Airport (ICAO: LTAI) picture requested

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

We need your help here please.

We would like you to send us any pictures you have of Antalya Airport (ICAO: LTAI) inside and outside and the local area like the resort, pictures of hotels on the coast etc.

If you have any and are willing to share these pictures then please send them to Marti at martin.schmieschek@aerosoft.de

Before you ask because I know you will, yes its for a scenery :)

Many thanks.

Hi all

Good idea LTAI airport for scenery. Very nice airport.wink.gif

But Ä°stanbul-ATATURK Airport (LTBA) being used by more traffic. If this is done more buyers.rolleyes.gif

Freeware amateur work available here. for LTAI

Nice Destination ... I would love to see this one in Aerosoft - quality. Even more I would like to see LTBA with the city of Istanbul and the contiguous Bosporus included. What lovely sights that might give us! Have You ever been there? Bosporus at dusk? a dream ... could be the first scenery competitive to Portland!

Anyway ... nice to hear, that Aerosoft cares for areas on the brink of the world now :) ! and the huge turkish simmer community will make this a best - seller of course!

there is already, Istanbul for fs. One of them is free, other one is under development and will support AES (or we heard this)

If Aerosoft will give AES support to a free scenery, I'm sure they know what is look like. rolleyes.gif

Hi shaun

If you have information about this scenery could you share it please.

indeed,

I wondered that what will be need our pc configiratons for this scenery.

(just personal idea:

I wish see either this nor other turkish scenery for fs9 both fsx users)actually,I think about one mont ago your german administrator who Sasa had gave some information about Ltba scenery.

Again I hope these scenery will be both fs9 also fsx.

(applicaton for these scenery covered just aerosoft developers)

Thank you.

I have no detailed pictures of Antalya but I just wanted to thanks Aerosoft for considering Antalya airport. I think Antalya Airport has one of most the enjoyable approaches. It will be great to fly into Antalya X (Just Guessing ). Thanks Again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Das ist das Antwort von Aerosoft für die Türkischen Flufghafens Scnereys

vielen Dank für Ihre Mail, wir sind uns dieses Problems bewusst. Leider

müssen wir diese regelmäßig in unseren Foren auftauchende Frage immer

wieder enttäuschen, weil wir weder Entwickler im türkischen Raum noch

Zugangsberechtigungen für die dortigen Airports haben.

Falls wir Kontaktpersonen auf den Airports hätten würde die Sache

sicherlich anders aussehen, aber bislang war uns dies leider nicht

möglich.

Ich bitte von dem Zustaendigen von Aerosoft, was müssen wir tun. Wir können sie helfen.

İch bemühe mich in der Türkei, dafür eine öfentliche Meinung herzustellen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi Shaun or Mathijs

Any news on LTAI? I'm really looking forward to this one! It's one of my favourite destinations

About time somebody make a payware version!

Kindest,

Kristian

Nothing new so far. Access to the airport remains a major problem.

Ack. COuld you just have posted this 2 months ago. Was in Antalya at that time, and the return flight was 3 hours delayed, so I would have had plenty of time make some great shots for you

• 1 month later...

Hi you all

This is a great start for Turkish scenery and I would love to help you guys as much as possible. I am currently employed by TAA and flying with mid size turbo props and CL215's. I have acces to most of the places in and around LTAI. More ... got a house by LTAI 36R.

So I can provide you with pictures of LTAI and surrunding area(with help of my brother Berk )... Let me know what you need

Best Regards

Cenk EGRIGOZ

+90 506 337 25 47

Poped in my head ..... Can you mark the spots you wanna have on google earth ? Also you can add remarks like ; angle , time of day color or black and white....

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...