Sticking Head Out Of Catalina While Flying!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello mhimhi,

Good job you weren't landing, ;) Your floats were still in the stowed position.

Or were you, nearly dropped that wing into the water and you would be going for a quick spin :lol:

Yes, Mr. Fletcher, I noticed that too... But, at least he's not pretending to be a 767 Airline Captain and trying to sell it to us with his flying ability. ;) And, his videos are always filled with great creativity, intrigue, and originality.

Bravo Mr. mhimhi! Excellent video! But, do please follow Mr. Fletcher good suggestion(s) and lower your floats next time. Gracie! :)

Love the videos as always. B)

What part of the movie is edited and which is fsx? Head movement, different eng volume and wind noise sure is edited, isn't it? And the color, is it that new dll thing or video edit?

Would be cool to actually see this in fsx. :)

The head movement is Track IR. The think the different engine volume is also part of FSX. I know some planes are modeled with that feature, and I think the Catalina is one of them. I'm not sure about the wind noise.