Wondering About Lazy Cat Flyers...

guenseli

Ah - yes...

Almost forgot mention that "feature" after release.

Tune Your ADF 2 radio (thats ADF Two) to 1300 Khz and enjoy....

Thanks Guenseli for the heads up !!

Finn

Good evening Gentlemen,

i have set the frequency of adf 2 ( in the "old" cockpit) to 1300 khz and....nothing happens, what do i have to do additionally, where is this secret station??

Greetings from ETHB

Thomas

It's 1300. Listen close - it gets louder over time. Very cool for a European base. I found the WAV file - can I substitute for something with a Hawaiian theme?

Glenn

Have I said 1300?

Or was it 1200???

• Aerosoft
It's 1300. Listen close - it gets louder over time. Very cool for a European base. I found the WAV file - can I substitute for something with a Hawaiian theme?

Glenn

Sure, as long as you don't share something that is copyrighted you can plug in your own music there. To be honest I got the last U2 album under that freq by now.

very nice "Feature"--hahaha!

But i think,Glen Miller would be better,

it`s no German aircraft.

The Cat is the best Addon i`ve ever bought for FSX.

Michael

A kinda silly question, but does anyone know a decent - freeware - program to convert my U2 album - or something else - which I have here as mp3 into WAV ? Or can you just use the mp3's and put it in there ?

Edit; thought I could find the wav file's location since I came across it sometime during the beta, but I don't find it now...

Hello from ETHB,

you´ll find it at: Your FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_PBY-5A_Mil\sound\Aerosoft_Sound_System_Cat, the filename is CAT_M.wav

regards from Germany

Thomas

But i think,Glen Miller would be better,

it`s no German aircraft.

Well, right, but the songs fit to the military cats, every forces listened to that song played every evening from radio belgrad. Germans, Britisch or Americans.

Well, right, but the songs fit to the military cats, every forces listened to that song played every evening from radio belgrad. Germans, Britisch or Americans.

OK... so I was a tester, but I didn't look at this :blush:

So how do we get this to work? I have found the sound file. How do I get the sound in the Cousteau Cat? No ADF2? Do we need Aerosoft sound system software?

I change to a military Cat with the old style radio tuners, I can see the ADF2 panel, I think I can even turn it on, but sadly nada... Do I have to be somewhere special?

Hi Chris

If all other special sounds like APU, Hydraulic pump etc works, You should be able to play the music by simply tuning ADF2 radio to 1300 Khz.

Wait a few seconds and it should play.

Finn

It has to be precisely 1300, the thing that caught me initially was that I tuned viusually, it looked like 1300 on the dial, but if you wait for the tool tip I was actually 0.5 off.

hmmm... I had the ADF 2 on exactly 1300 and the instrument was on. I found the wav - a very appropriate tune for someone who was born in Munster where the lyrics have a special meaning.

But music in flight is not there.

APU sound... AH... I tried to start that but heard nothing.