April Screenshot Competition.

ty! lol, yes this was my 2nd flyby there for the shot, on the 3rd 1 i thought i could go lower but I heard the engin scrape the asphalt, odd it didn't crash coz i have crash detection enabled..all kinds of warning were goin off driving me crazy when i dove down.

yes blue-thunder, was in Dallas for 12 years, just love that place n still wanna go back :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Harbor Patrol searching for contraband

Good luck to all. There have been many awesome entries, the judges are going to have a rough time making final decisions.

Fantastic Job Weston! Its very very impressive!

Good luck to all!

This is going to be the hardest screenshot contest since Shaun started the whole thing! I bet 20 bucks that there will be a third winner this month!! :lol:

Here a low-level KLM Boeing 777-300 at Zaventem, Brussels. Taken from FS2004... This is my first time trying to create screenshot, hope you'll like it (and see it...)

post-16965-1241026051_thumb.jpg

Another "Last Minute" entry. I'm totally impressed about the high quality level this contest reached, so my pic will be just for fun. I have no experience in editing shots, so here comes another unedited from me. Seahawk over Norway Fjords....

FSPIC_00001-1.jpg

Good luck to everyone!

Predator,

You are not aloud to change your picture once you upload. The first picture you put there was with 2 jets shot from under the aircraft.

it must be this pic but not the right one in the first place i mixed the upload nummbers thats why i changed :unsure:

2009-3-6_21-18-57-370Kopie-2.png