April Screenshot Competition.

Okay folks welcome to April,s Screenshot Competition.

The theme of this months competition will be "Low Level"

A scene with a aircraft or helicopter hugging the deck.

Rules at the top of the forum apply.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks... now we remember the winners of the last month! Its time to go on, and look forward! :lol:

Here´s my low level picture, i thought St. Maarten is a nice place for it!

2009-4-11_15-4-45-430.jpg

I might be signing my own death certificate by even thinking about going up against the venerable e-racer. But what the heck, he is one heck of a shadow to be in. Right?

Late night rescue attempt moving into position. Here we go!

copter.jpg

And the (most likely) winners are: ManuelL and mhimhi

e-racer is in real trouble this time! These photos get damn better every month!!

FlyingHomer, nice shot! and less use of photoshop this time! I like the gear close up.

Aloha,

i was wondering if posting an animated .GIF Image would apply to the contest's rules?

If not, take it as a suggestion for upcoming contests, as i think it offers some interesting

possibilities.

EDIT: no matter what, here's mine:

another edit: link has been broken

post-13102-1240485889_thumb.jpg

Greetings

Peter

FlyingHomer, nice shot! and less use of photoshop this time! I like the gear close up.

Thanks but I acutally don't have photoshop and also I didn't use my Gimp except for scripture or in one contest for the reflection. Everyhing beside these two edits is 100% FSX +REX ;)