Manhattan X Aerial Comparison

FSXaddict

I've been flying for about an hour now, and all I can say is...

"wow"

and only $30 U.S.? Make me feel better because I feel like I've stolen something. All of this scenery for that small price? Again...

"wow"

Thank you Aerosoft!

Which one is real? lol

NY.jpg

Real Cool! B)

It's on my list. ;)

PS: Are you or Cody planning on making a VIDEO for this too?

I'm sure Cody's already on top of it. As for me, I'm holding off on any vids until my new comp arrives in a week or so. The I7 processor should help me with my current frame rate struggles for the ideas I have on videos.

I agree! This Manhattan scenery couldn't be any better. This must have been a massive amount of work to make, yet at such a reasonable price.

I can really just spend hours flying around and exploring (while learning how to fly choppers).

What a work of art! On top of that, I'm getting good frame rates in all this dense scenery. Great Job.

PS. I did have to also turn off my Orbx Australia scenery. It was screwing up the water lines.

I first want to say I agree that this is fantastic work. I LOVE flying around this scenery. My framerates seem to be staying around 10-12 FPS, which is not what I'd like but still flyable. But it really feels like Manhattan and I absolutely love it.

Now for my nit. Just a suggestion for the next update. The Citigroup building is facing the wrong direction (and was in the default scenery as well). There's the flat side with the window, which should be facing North. I know I know, nitpicking. This really is fantastic scenery. That is my one issue right now.

The Citigroup building is facing the wrong direction (and was in the default scenery as well). There's the flat side with the window, which should be facing North. I know I know, nitpicking. This really is fantastic scenery. That is my one issue right now.

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know it.

Can you attach a screenshot here please?

regards

Andras

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know it.

Can you attach a screenshot here please?

regards

Andras

Sorry for the delay. I am attempting to insert a screenshot here. The FSX screenshot is taken from the south. The actual picture is taken from the east. So that "flat" part of the building should be facing north.

2009_2_1_13_16_44_467.BMP

post-2091-1233899585_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the delay. I am attempting to insert a screenshot here. The FSX screenshot is taken from the south. The actual picture is taken from the east. So that "flat" part of the building should be facing north.

Thanks!

A bit late for the present update, but I'll have it for the next.

regards

Andras

• 1 month later...

Hi

I was just flying around with the most recent update and am just overwhelmed with how good this scenery is. It really has the feel of NYC which is amazing. Incredible feat!

But of course when it's so good, the little errors stand out. I have 2 to discuss. One is the same one as last time. I think I was confusing with my description last time, so I'll try to be more clear. Now the building needs to be flipped 180 degrees. I took a picture in FSX and found one online from roughly the same angle. Central Park is in the background, so this is facing NW. You can see how the "flat" side of the building is facing north, and the "angle" side of the building is facing south. Sorry, my fault on that one.

My other nit is with the Empire State Building at night. Seems a little too lit up to me. I've included a picture of it at night in FSX and at night in real life. Not that big a deal as is, but just a suggestion.

Again don't let that make you think this isn't the most amazing scenery I've ever seen. It really is incredible!

Thanks

Thanks!

A bit late for the present update, but I'll have it for the next.

regards

Andras

2009_3_7_17_26_41_154.BMP

post-2091-1236480322_thumb.jpg

2009_2_17_22_40_50_371.BMP

post-2091-1236480414_thumb.jpg