Hong Kong City & Kai-Tak Airport coming soon.

Shaun Fletcher

Developed by FlyTampa and boxed by Aerosoft!

In March we will release Kai-Tak Airport, one of the worlds most challenging airports in aviation history.

It includes the City of Hong Kong and is available for Flight Simulator X and 2004.

Discover the spectacular curved approach right over the roof tops over the city of Hong Kong passing the stunning city skyline.

This is a scenery you should not miss so pre-order now.

hongkong_1.jpg

hongkong_22.jpg

hongkong_33.jpg

hongkong_2.jpg

hongkong_6.jpg

Its great that we are going to get a new version that includes the city. I already have the Hong Kong scenery from Flightsoft which consists of Kai Tak and the city scenery. Its getting a bit long in the tooth now though so its good that we are getting a new version. However, I would be interested to know if the new version is being built from the ground up or is based on any previous version?

I don't understand why you would have to preorder it, when you can just go to the FlyTampa site and buy it there? It's been out for months or am I missing something? Is this a newer version than the one that went on sale a few months ago?

I don't understand why you would have to preorder it, when you can just go to the FlyTampa site and buy it there? It's been out for months or am I missing something? Is this a newer version than the one that went on sale a few months ago?

If I'm not mistaken, Aerosoft is selling a "boxed" version, and you can only get a "download" version from the FlyTampa site.