Why so few Dutch Sceneries

ArnoldVDH

Now I know we have VFR Netherlands from Horizon, but what I am really looking for are city and airport specific sceneries.

We have VFR London, Paris, as well as the numerous mega airport series. Charles de Gaul has just been released.

But nothing for Holland seems to be forthcoming.

Schiphol is one of the main airport hubs in the world and I think it would be a great addition to the FSX product.

Even if it is only for the fact it is the home of KLM, the oldest airline inthe world.

Amsterdam is one of the most attractive tourist attractions in Europe, but again, there seem to be no plans to bring out a VFR Amsterdam.

Similar to Rotterdam.

Is anything in the pipeline or is it unlikely in the near future?

Regards,

Arnold.

• Aerosoft

Yes totally true, but it all revolves around Amsterdam Schiphol and we were under the impression that Cloud9 (or what ever proceeded Cloud9) would do a new FSX version. But rest assured it is in fact being looked at. How this will progress I am not sure. But it is under our attention.

Yes totally true, but it all revolves around Amsterdam Schiphol and we were under the impression that Cloud9 (or what ever proceeded Cloud9) would do a new FSX version. But rest assured it is in fact being looked at. How this will progress I am not sure. But it is under our attention.

Hi Matthijs,

I have seen the product on cloud9's web site.

Reading their forums I get the idea nothing is happening on providing an FSX version of their Schiphol/Amsterdam product.

And Aerosoft products are the best. :P

I am glad you are looking into it as Cloud9 has only the fs9 version(good one too), but do not seem to planning anything for fsx.

I do not know this for certain, but they are awfully quiet.

If you go ahead, I for one am looking forward to it.

FSDreamTeam, who succeeded Cloud9, has declared they will not update their EHAM scenery due to copyright issue's...

Eventhough C9 EHAM was and still is a good airport scenery, it no longer matches up to what we've seen lately from the Simwing department...

So PLEASE, could you consider developing a Mega Airport Schiphol, just like the CDG, MAD or LIS we've seen this year?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Frank

Wasn't the team who put out that amazing FREEWARE, of high resolution photo scenery for the entire Neatherlands for FS9 working on the FSX version? I loved that in FS9. Truly high resolution photo scenery without any compression (Large disk space requirement..which I don't mind at all). It also came we a reasonably good EHAM and other airports!

Now, I forget the group/team.

Manny