F-16 in FSX SP1

dhazelgrove

It has not been tested for SP1 and surely won´t work under SP1.

But I don´t undrstand Your statemant regarding Your hardware don´t supoort SP2 or Acceleration.

If You can use SP1, then there should be no problem running SP2.

Finn

It's the graphics card. SP2 requires certain graphics capabilities that I don't have in this laptop.

You seem very certain that the F-16 won't work.

RAZBAM said the same about their Prowler, but it works just fine.

What makes you say that it won't work?

Dave

It's the graphics card. SP2 requires certain graphics capabilities that I don't have in this laptop.

You seem very certain that the F-16 won't work.

RAZBAM said the same about their Prowler, but it works just fine.

What makes you say that it won't work?

Dave

alot of the effects are in the mdl and wont be able to run with out. you lose ab and the effect of extra thrust,and auto flaps and if you read through the the f16 forum you will find alot of issues are being caused by not having sp2 or accel.it will show up but dynamically it just wont be the same.acceleration is in my opinion a must have it brings more to the table than any other add-on,and creates a whole new world of possibilties for thing to do and the way they act.but hey buy the f16 and see how you like it ,worse case scenerio is you decide to get accel.

• 3 weeks later...

I quess i,m a novice in this FX thing..what in the name of god is SP1 and SP2 ? I,m running Vista ,I,ve installed the acceleration pk, latest directX wich i assume it,s DX10 so I quess i have SP1 since SP2 it,s for XP ONLY..right ? If i have SP1 i dont see any problems running the F-16..Is it possible to have

SP2 in Vista ?

I quess i,m a novice in this FX thing..what in the name of god is SP1 and SP2 ? I,m running Vista ,I,ve installed the acceleration pk, latest directX wich i assume it,s DX10 so I quess i have SP1 since SP2 it,s for XP ONLY..right ? If i have SP1 i dont see any problems running the F-16..Is it possible to have

SP2 in Vista ?

Mr. yago9,

If you've got FSX + Acceleration then you've already got SP2 installed as it comes with Acceleration. For those users who only have FSX (with or without SP1) without acceleration installed then, they will have to install FSX + SP1 + SP2.

Hope this helps. :)