German Airfields 9

skam2002

Hallo,

I often fly from the Airfield Aschaffenburg EDFC but sadly I have problems with it, first there is to see the Default FSX PAPI and Runway under the ones of the addOn and secoundly there are standing marks, little cardhouses (I dont know how to name them in Aviation) on the grass for passing through, normaly little ones but these are so enourmous that I can't taxi through them without cutting my wings off.

does anybody else has the same isues with this Airfield ? How to solve this?

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Hallo,

I often fly from the Airfield Aschaffenburg EDFC but sadly I have problems with it, first there is to see the Default FSX PAPI and Runway under the ones of the addOn and secoundly there are standing marks, little cardhouses (I dont know how to name them in Aviation) on the grass for passing through, normaly little ones but these are so enourmous that I can't taxi through them without cutting my wings off.

does anybody else has the same isues with this Airfield ? How to solve this?

Thanks.

Hi Anonymous,

I can see those marks too, they really look like "cardhouses" ;) , the rest seems ok to me, if you compare it with Google.

Otto

Hello, I think I have got the same problems. (the cardhouses in Aschaffenburg, they look like tank barriers + a weird runway in Würzburg Schenkenturm. ) I deinstalled GA 9 and installed them again, now the problems were away, then I installed the GA 9 patch (for the problem with the aircraft crash in crash in coburg....), and the problems are back. I have also installed VFR Germany West, there are so far no problems outside the VFR Germany area.

Many Greetings Thomas

Hi,

I just got back from a bussiness trip. I need another day to get rid of my jetleg. I try to look at the problem at the weekend.

It can be a problem withe the library.

Hello skam2002,

Can you attach some screenshots of the issue please.

Hello Shaun!

I am sorry, I been away and bussy a wile and so I lost the focus on this topic.

In an optimal way others picked up this issue so I can see there is a reply from them on you request of pictures.

I will be stand by for further solutions of this.

Has anyone else the problem with the double layer runway default FSX and the on of GA9?

Thanks.

Regards,

Skam

• Aerosoft
Hello Shaun!

I am sorry, I been away and bussy a wile and so I lost the focus on this topic.

In an optimal way others picked up this issue so I can see there is a reply from them on you request of pictures.

I will be stand by for further solutions of this.

Has anyone else the problem with the double layer runway default FSX and the on of GA9?

Thanks.

Regards,

Skam

We do not have any such issues in our support database at this moment. So we got to assume it is something local on your system.

Hello Mathijs.

Ok, if the Problem is only on my system can you say me where to look for this?

I have installed the old SP2 version and the latest one of GA9 an in both this isue was/is present.

Thanks to you.

Regards

skam2002

• Aerosoft
Hello Mathijs.

Ok, if the Problem is only on my system can you say me where to look for this?

I have installed the old SP2 version and the latest one of GA9 an in both this isue was/is present.

Thanks to you.

Regards

skam2002

I suggest deleting the FSX.CFG file (it will be rebuild bu FSX on startup). There is a solid chance this will solve the problem.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but I am on to many bussiness trips at the moment :( ....

Yes you are perfekt right with finding this problem.

I attach you a neu version of EDFC. please copy this into your German Airfields 9 Scenery folder.

I will take care that a update will be available in the support area.

Sorry again for waiting so long!!

EDFC_01.zip

post-12754-1223758036_thumb.jpgpost-12754-1223758064_thumb.jpgpost-12754-1223758078_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

I have installed the fix, the problem with the cardhouses is solved, but now i have got also the problem with the double layer runway (default + add on) and double papi lights (left and right EDFC). These problems i have so far only in Aschaffenburg and Würzburg Schenkenturm, the airfields in combination with VFR Germany West.

Many Greetings Thomas

Hello again,

Skam 2002, is your problem now solved with the double layer runway ? No news are good news ? Every update for the GA 9 airfields is for my FSX Installation a surprise, bugs solved and instead of them new bugs, perhaps no update is the best update + crash detection off.

Please help!

Many greetings Thomas

Hello Thomas,

You need to activate VFR-Airfields Traffic. Please take care that the entry VFR-Airfields Traffic folder is above the Aerosoft AFD folder.

If this is in use please tell me if you find a EDFC_06.bgl in your VFR-Airfields Traffic Scenery folder?

Until now I can not confirm, that we created any new bugs with the latest update!