Eddp At Simmarket?

altstiff

It's out guys ;)

One I have been looking forward to see. It looks like the best GAP to date.

Quick question.

How in the heck did SimMarket get it first? No mention of it here. :blink:

I'll wait for Aerosoft to slap it up here for sale but for the others that are waiting, it's out.....

;)

• Aerosoft
It's out guys ;)

One I have been looking forward to see. It looks like the best GAP to date.

Quick question.

How in the heck did SimMarket get it first? No mention of it here. :blink:

I'll wait for Aerosoft to slap it up here for sale but for the others that are waiting, it's out.....

;)

It was a bit busy today in the office so though the product was already added to the shop it was not yet 'released'. Miguel was just very awake today, lol.

Argh...I've been waiting for Leipzig for weeks and weeks...now it's finally here, but the InstallShield Wizard is playing silly games with me. During the installation, it didn't automatically find the FSX folder (although the registry entry is fine, I haven't moved the folder, and the last add-on I installed a few days ago had no such problem), so I selected the folder manually, clicked "next", and got a little window titled "information" asking "did you select the FSX folder?" with only "ok" as the response. Of course I did...but that's as far as InstallShield wants to go. I tried pointing it to the /FSX/Aerosoft folder, but then it says "couldn't find Microsoft Flight Simulator", and the destination folder path jumps back to /FSX/. Then I press "next" again, and get "did you select the FSX folder?" again.

Help?

---

Oh...oops...I just noticed this is "just" the FS2004 version of EDDP, not the FSX version. :( But still...can't it let me install it, at least? Even if it's not fully compatible? And when's the FSX version coming out? :(

It was a bit busy today in the office so though the product was already added to the shop it was not yet 'released'. Miguel was just very awake today, lol.

Hmmm and the German soccer match was playing today too, I wonder :P