Audio Issue's

Anonymous22

Hello,

I am loving Fernbus Simulator on the Xbox Series X so thank you for this. However, I am experiencing some issues with the audio. All the sounds in game are very muffled and very unclear. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

And Please may this be fixed in a patch update? 

Thank You,

Anonymous22 

Hello Andre,

Firstly, thank you for replying and thank you for your time. All audio is set at 100 including vehicle and ambient. Is this correct to get the right sound? Or do I need to adjust to a certain level to get the best experience?

Now, since I first started playing the game on release, I have noticed all sounds including:

*Vehicle (Door, Luggage hatches, Horn, Indicators, Wipers and announcements),

*Weather effects (Rain, Thunderstorm Sounds)

*A.I (Cars, Emergency Vehicle Sirens)

All the sounds listed above are muffled and very unclear which takes away the immersive experience in which the Simulator should have.

I would attach a file for you to be able to listen but, I do not know how to send the audio through here as I am writing this on my Galaxy Z Fold 3. But, if you had any suggestions of how to do that, I will of course send you the audio in which I have.

Thank You,

Anonymous22

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

thanks for the information.

You can normaly upload file somewhere like google drive and than provide us with the link.

But there is no need for that case, because  we are aware of this issues and are currently working on it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use