A 330 white dashes

yvesamuel

Hi there,

I have a little problem with this AC : I have white flashes moving from place to place on the screen, only with this AC. I had a 3080Ti and have now a 4070TI, latest drivers

Does anybody have the same problem, and is there a solution?

Thank's and have a good day

Yves from ELLX

It's not easy for me to explain in english (I'm french)

I have white dashes lets say "big points" (taches blanches in french) on the windows, in VC, from place to place.

I have this only with the A330.

I wolud like to take a print screen, but it's too quick and I don't have time to take it.
Thank's for helping me.
Yves

• Deputy Sheriffs

Never seen this or heard of this, so try to make a screenshot (press multiple and rapidly the "V" key) and tell us the exact version number of P3d and the Airbus.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, yvesamuel said:

It's not easy for me to explain in english (I'm french)

Vous pouvez expliquer le phénomène en Français . Je traduirai pour mes collègues si nécessaire.
La suite du support devra néanmoins se faire en Anglais avec eux afin de garder la possibilité 

pour tous les membres du forum de vous aider et de profiter de l'expérience.

Bien à vous.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, never seen something like this. Looks like a strobe light reflection. Please tell me which exact version (version number of the Prepar3D.exe!) of P3D, which exact version of the Airbus adn which livery you are using, maybe I or somebody else can recreate this. Are you using any aircraft tweaks (e.g. from 3rd party)?

Additional question: Does this always and permanently happen (on groud and in the air during flight) or only in certain situations?

I'm on P3D V5.3.15, A330 V1.5.01

This hapens only with this AC.

It hapen's anytime, as the AC is moving or flying.

I posted also on avism.com, and some other people has alos the same problem.

I tried disabling true glass, but no success.

When I took this video, the AC was climbing from lfpg to the north.

Thank's

Yves

• Aerosoft

I am really sorry, but we simply have never seen anything like this in many years of selling this product. We have no idea what to advice other then the very unwelcome advice that you will NOT see this on a clean system with Windows, the sim and the DLC (all updated).