Avoid FSX version of CRJ to call for Update

Akki

Hi,

checking the Update home page from you I  have discovered that my old FSX downloads are there for an update, its the Gardemoen Airport ENGM and the CRJ900 for FSX. What is the best way to disable this as I today only use the boxed version of MSFS from Aerosoft and for instance the CRJ version from you?

Åke

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry, there is no update option for these products. 

? This is how I see it on my screen...FSX scenery and Aircraft

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Akki, TBH, I do not understand what you expect/want.

What you see are the boxed FSX products you have registered in the Update Database. This got nothing to do with MSFS. And the products you see can not be updated to MSFS.

14 hours ago, mopperle said:

Akki, TBH, I do not understand what you expect/want.

What you see are the boxed FSX products you have registered in the Update Database. This got nothing to do with MSFS. And the products you see can not be updated to MSFS.

My original question was: how can I turn it OFF so they do not show up on this My page under Updates? Yes I know it is FSX stuff (which I also wrote above...)

I go to this Aerosoft page to see if there are any MSFS/Aerosoft updates available...

Akki

• Deputy Sheriffs

No option to turn off and also not needed, as this update Database only handles old boxed stuff, no MSFS products.

If you buy Aerosft products for MSFS from Aerosoft directly, it is handled (installed/updated) via AerosoftONE. AerosoftONE notifys you when an update is available.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.