What is going on with the CRJ update?

Secondator

4 hours ago, Sandro Vitalini said:

I did EDMM-EGJJ, Terrain Radar and TOD worked. But i guess the TOD not appearing bug sometimes, is in there since a long time. There is some discussion about it somewhere in the forums.

What did you do to get terrain to display?

The error still occured on SIMMARKET installer :

Runtime Error (at 66:312)

Internal error: Unknown custom message name

"USERRMSGCRJ1" in "cm" constant.

I can not download from aerosoft ONE as it do not recognize my register product coming from Simmarket.

Think they also have to update a new installer for Simmarket 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys,

So three things that seem to be appearing right now after the update. I'll try to address them here.

Missing 550/700 after the update: This should have been fixed already. If they are still missing please reinstall the CRJ bundle through Aerosoft One.

Runtime Error with the installer: We identified an issue that was causing this yesterday with the installer and have fixed it. The updated installer has been shipped to all vendors that sell the CRJ. Some of them have already uploaded the new installers as well. The release is beyond our control once we have sent the installer forward.

Radios not working after the update: There are few topics about this already on the forum as well. Something with default ATC indeed went wrong with the update that went unnoticed during testing. We have been able to recreate this issue and are looking further into it.

I'll close this topic now so that this message doesn't get lost. In case you are experiencing further issues with the update, please open a new thread on the correct forum section so that we can keep things more organised when it comes to providing forum support. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6