Offshore Landmarks-: North Sea (released)

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, newspawnz said:

Looking great and an interesting read, looking forward to exploring the scenery with a helicopter.

A suggestion for the manual: It would be nice if you could repeat the table header rows at the top of each page for the tables spanning multiple pages and maybe add thin horizontal lines to make it easier to read the wider tables.

Okay will check that, thanks for the suggestion!

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Would have been great to have had this in it but it was only anchored here (off Lee On Solent, UK) during the week past... USS Gerald R Ford:

Please login to display this image.

Have seen some pics from those that managed to fly by the other day (when weather significantly better - my only day off was God awful...) and the overhead shots were spectacular

Not possible. The Microsoft Marketplace does not allow any weapons to be visible. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 6:15 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

. I just flew Rotterdam - London City in a Twin Otter

If you need inspiration for a new project: NL coastguard just got new 2 new Dash 8s as guard planes, replacing the Dorniers :)

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
23 minutes ago, Andre_RX85 said:

This looks mega great. Have you already made a decision about an X-Plane version. I cross my fingers.

Sorry no X-plane version planned. The main reason for that is that we would have to work a lot on the models to make them work in X-Plane. MSFS is simply a lot better with super complex objects.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Sorry no X-plane version planned. The main reason for that is that we would have to work a lot on the models to make them work in X-Plane. MSFS is simply a lot better with super complex objects.

That is sad. I can understand you. The scenery system between X-Plane and MSFS is very different. But I had hope. For me MSFS is not the best choice, maybe in the same years.

Great Add-on, can`t wait.

Though it is my birthday today... how about an early release then?

How many Gigabyte does the final version have?

Thanks for all your hard work... finally flying over the North Sea will be a lot more interesting...

On 11/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Screw that... think it is done. Let me share it now.

Manual.pdf 4.16 MB · 34 downloads

Thanks for the thorough manual. I've read it and I can see much improvement in how you're writing them, the Twin Otter manual in particular was difficult to read with a heavy use of broken English and globish, this one is quite readable though.

• Aerosoft

One of the last things Christian experimented with was the more modern LED lighting on map platforms.

• Like 4

• Aerosoft

Note that the collision between ship and platform was caused by an additional DLC that should have been disabled. That specific ship is not part of our product. Our ships would not show these lights as the ones shown are for loading and unloading, not while the ship is moving.

• Aerosoft

All done, ready for release tomorrow.

Please make sure you check the support sections because there is a lot of information there. And if you have any additional information, please share!
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1165-offshore-landmarks-north-sea/