Update 1.0.5.0

Hi.  I think there is a missing file on the prop hub on the latest update 1.0.5.0.  We  no longer can put colors on the prop hub when engine is off.  I don't see this file anymore DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROPHUB_COMP.PNG.DDS.  If i am missing something, can you please fill me in.  I've attached a video while shutting the engine and the cone turns chrome on its base again due to missing file.  Thanks. Sorry for the double post.  Pls feel free to delete post in the wrong area.  Thanks.

Please login to view this video.

Hello @Jan Gonzales

yeah - in the lastest update there were some changes on the materials of the props and the spinner cover.
In this process, the textures were also adjusted and renamed.
Unfortunately, the material needs to be edited in several files now but this is neccessary for an right animation.

The names of the texture fils are now:
DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROPHUB_BLUR_COMP.PNG.DDS
DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROPHUB_SLOW_COMP.PNG.DDS

Both files are an alternative of the previous version with a simple adjustment for the animation of the screws on the spinner cover.

Please login to display this image.

(example: _slow_comp)

(example: _blur_comp)

The previous file was completly removed.
(DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_PROPHUB_COMP.PNG.DDS)

We also added an additional file for the props transparency:
DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_WING_TRANS_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS
This is needed for the slow prop animation.
The texture is an alternative of the "base" ALBEDO versinon (DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_WING_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS) with 60 percent transparency.

That's all changes in this area. I hope it is understandable so far.

You can find the spinner cover base on these textures:
DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_WING_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS
DHC6_300_EX_WHELS_PAX_WING_COMP.PNG.DDS

(example: albedo texture - the spinner cover is highlighted in green)

I am working on an update for the paintkit with the edited ps-files.
It will be available as soon as possible.

The -100 cargo model appears to still only have the single DHC6_100_EX_WHEELS_CARGO_PROPHUB_COMP.PNG texture and not seperate COMP textures for the PROPHUB_SLOW and PROPHUB_BLUR. All other models have the dual textures in their folder. Is this supposed to stay this way or was it an oversight?

vor 5 Stunden schrieb botamern:

The -100 cargo model appears to still only have the single DHC6_100_EX_WHEELS_CARGO_PROPHUB_COMP.PNG texture and not seperate COMP textures for the PROPHUB_SLOW and PROPHUB_BLUR. All other models have the dual textures in their folder. Is this supposed to stay this way or was it an oversight?

Indeed, the DHC6_100_WHEELS_CARGO is currently excluded from the update.
But we will catch up on that :)

Archived