When loading a profile into Honeycomb Configurator I verified that there are 4 options for Keys: L - A - K - INT related with CUSTOM VAR

Sometimes when choosing CUSTOM VAR it already shows key K, sometimes it's up to "me".

1) do I need to go with this K?

2) when all 4 keys (L - A - K - INT) are shown any can be chosen?

3) INT?

From my topic all of you can see that I'm really newbie but I'm just trying to understand how it works to not make things messy with my profiles

Tks

• Aerosoft

Hi Eduardo,

yes...if you choose CUSTOM VAR, you will have to decide yourself which key is appropriate depending on what variable or event you want to address. As a rule of thumb, most of the time you will want to use the "L" or "INT" keys with CUSTOM VAR. "L" being local variables, which are used by a lot of Add-On planes to make custom functionality work. "INT" being internal helper variables that you can define freely and which are not seen or used by the simulator itself.

As "A" (simulator variables) and "K" (key events) are mostly already available by chosing a default variable or event via the "Variable" listbox, you'd normally not use those keys for CUSTOM VAR.

Hello BenBaron,

As a follow-up to Eduardo's question, I remember seeing the list of LVARS for the Airbus series but I cannot for the life of me remember where it is, can you point me to the document?

• Aerosoft
On 12/24/2021 at 7:42 PM, samwise7 said:

Hello BenBaron,

As a follow-up to Eduardo's question, I remember seeing the list of LVARS for the Airbus series but I cannot for the life of me remember where it is, can you point me to the document?

Hi Samwise,

What Airbus are you reffering to ?
The FSX or the P3D v4/5 ones ?

Thank you.

On 12/30/2021 at 8:55 AM, SimWare said:

Hi Samwise,

What Airbus are you reffering to ?
The FSX or the P3D v4/5 ones ?

Thank you.

Hello BenBaron, and happy new year. I was referring to the 64bit versions are they not available?

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, samwise7 said:

Hello BenBaron, and happy new year. I was referring to the 64bit versions are they not available?

Hello Samwise, 

Please send me a private message and I will send you the list.

Best regards.

Archived