POS INIT not accepting gate

One of the fields on this page is for Gate Number.   So far, at every airport I've flown out of (payware and MSFS standard), I can't get the gate number to be accepted.    Is this a system issue or am I doing something wrong? 

6 minutes ago, steku said:

It works for me, tested at several airports (EPWR, EGLC). In both cases I have add-on sceneries.

Weird...  are you using the full gate number, ie B14 or just digits?   I consistently can't get it to work at BOS, LGA, DCA, PVD.   

vor 23 Stunden , jay jay sagte:

One of the fields on this page is for Gate Number.   So far, at every airport I've flown out of (payware and MSFS standard), I can't get the gate number to be accepted.    Is this a system issue or am I doing something wrong? 

You should not enter Gates in POS INIT.

There are a lot of sceneries and some NAV databases out there and by no chanche you will get "good" coordinates entering gates.

On 12/12/2021 at 3:52 PM, jay jay said:

Weird...  are you using the full gate number, ie B14 or just digits?   I consistently can't get it to work at BOS, LGA, DCA, PVD.   

Just digits.

I use full number gates as they are, letters and numbers. I very seldom encounter the gates where I can't put them to FMS. To be clear I have never been to those airports and haven't tried to enter their data.

Archived