CRJ9 For MSFS

A220Flyer

Yes I would guess we are still a good chunk of time away from this release(I would expect its more likely at the back end of the scale and not the front end), can't wait (kind of screwed up my virtual airline as I have a whole bunch of crews trained up back in June for it, but anyway!!!). Given the issues everyone has been having(Carenado and some of the other third party developers still have planes down from SU5!), it was clearly the right call, ideally if the icing can be sorted before release that would be ideal too.

On 9/3/2021 at 8:23 AM, bluemoon51 said:

Yes I would guess we are still a good chunk of time away from this release(I would expect its more likely at the back end of the scale and not the front end), can't wait (kind of screwed up my virtual airline as I have a whole bunch of crews trained up back in June for it, but anyway!!!). Given the issues everyone has been having(Carenado and some of the other third party developers still have planes down from SU5!), it was clearly the right call, ideally if the icing can be sorted before release that would be ideal too.

Yeah, just disappointing thats all...

On 9/7/2021 at 2:06 PM, bluemoon51 said:

Ohhhhh don't get me wrong me too, lets hope things run smoothly and we get a solid release no matter how long it takes.....

For sure!! I am willing to wait so that we get a stellar product

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

It is all a bit complex but we are sure it will not take too long now.

its been about a month now and we are in the middle of the estimated release period. Any news or even better an actual date on the CRJ 9/1000 ?

• 2 weeks later...

That is great news really looking forward to this, can I ask(and perhaps its part of the NDA or something you don't want to discuss)but does it feel different than the 700(FTW I'm sure its all in my head but the 550 feels different than the 700 to me)?

On 14.10.2021 at 15:42, Mathijs Kok sagte:

If all goes well, it should be close.

So as Sim Update 6 is around the corner and will be released on the 19th of October, how high is the the chance for a release of the CRJ900/1000 variants in the time period between SU6 and SU7? I hope 100% 🤞

And another thing, I guess Hans and the team had the chance to test SU6 in advance. Will there be any compatibility issues as we experienced them with the release of SU5?