HUD Not Updating Properly w/ No Stow Clickspot

JayViation

Hi, I just downloaded version 1.0.5.0 from the Aerosoft Updater and found the HUD open by default upon starting a flight with no clickspot to stow.  Additionally, the screen doesn't seem to consistently respond to flight information changes like altimeter, v-speeds, brightness until clicking on the frame above the glass.  I flew the CRJ yesterday and had no issues, so I can only think this has something to do with the version update from today.  I tested this out at several airports in several liveries, some default Aerosoft, and some 3rd party, all with the same result.  Hopefully this is a quick fix.  Thanks!

• JayViation changed the title to HUD Not Updating Properly w/ No Stow Clickspot

This is not a 1.0.5.0 problem, it occured at earlier versions too as you can find multiple threads at this forum.

I had it after every update of the CRJ. Restarting the sim helped. Just did that after updating to 1.0.5.0.

Also sometimes after the first restart the plane has cockpit lights on and is not usable, second restart solves it completely.

As I read you also could take the content of the community folder, copy it somewhere, open the sim once, close it and put the content back again.

Did it once and it helped. Seems the plane must be re-initialized by MSFS.

Regards,

Herbert

Hi Herbert, turns out that did the trick.  Somehow I haven't had any issues after updating until this time.  Good to know.  Thank you for the quick reply.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived