Gamepad/keyboard thrust lever control

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 minutes ago, bigdaws said:

But just thinking about how it’s going to work out in future for the release on consoles. 

To my knowledge the CRJ is not intended to be used on consoles. The Twin Otter most definitely will be, but not the CRJ.

Ah, so the official line is something like... "We accidentally supported default MSFS functionality such as keyboard/gamepad thrust lever control in the past versions, then broke it, but it was not intended to work anyway so who cares". :D 

If they are not going to fix that problem, then there is no point in owning a CRJ that cannot fly without a controller, and I will never buy an add-on from such a manufacturer again.

I purchased CRJ on the MSFS marketplace, is it possible to get it refunded on the grounds that the technical problem is not fixed?

That’s fair, just one of them to early to tell yet. Although would be nice for gamepad support, I mean eventually am planning to get a HOTAS system eventually. As I know the issue would be not reading the recommendations properly. A quick question is it on the MSFS marketplace as am away from my pc at the moment to have a nosey. It probably would be but that’s just me. Even if he made support for gamepad that would amazing just think the majority of users who would own an Xbox and a pc using a gamepad I know I used to and my mate who currently still does. 

41 minutes ago, CRJay said:

以前は機能していて、アップデートで壊れたものが、以前に機能していた状態に復元されることを期待しています。

Unfortunately, from the release of CRJ to Update2 there was another throttle problem, so I can't say it was working correctly before.
I purchased it in April and have yet to fly properly due to repeated throttle related bugs.

• Developer

May I politely ask on which planet some of you live? Do you seriously expect 24/7 support with instant hotfixing for a 42 euro product (the rest is VAT)? Support plans like this usually cost thousands of euros - every month.

That said, nobody said that the issue wouldn't get fixed. You got that from not reading properly and drawing your own wrong conclusions. There will just not be a hotfix today. Firstly, because I haven't found the reason for the problem and therefore don't have a fix yet, and secondly, because Aerosoft is contractually obligated to provide Microsoft with a fix "at the same time or earlier" than they release it themselves. And Microsoft does not work on Sundays.

And by this, I'm locking this thread before my bullshit-o-meter explodes, and continue to work the problem.

Archived