Italy scenery

mhimhi

• 3 years later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Christopher, do a serach at Google. Beneath Aerosoft's VeniceX there are a lot of freeware projects around like this. Indeed there are only very few commercial projects. The reason is that piracy seems to be huge problem.

Hi Otto

Thanks, I have all the freeware and payware ITALY scenery for FS9, that's not the problem. I don't fly the FSX but that's another story.

I would like to see high quality airports sceneries like AEROSOT's for ITALY. It's a shame that there is nothing for capital city's airport for example!

About piracy, yes I agree but that's also another story.

It's all around money at the end? what about the hobby? We all have missed something here!

Thanks

I agree that it's a shame that Italy isn't covered as well as other places and I'd certainly be interested in some Tuscan scenery for FSX.

Aerosoft's Florence is a nice package - perhaps one day Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Lucca and the rest will find their way into our PCs.

Here's hoping.

About piracy, yes I agree but that's also another story.

It's all around money at the end? what about the hobby? We all have missed something here!

Thanks

Yes and no. Aerosoft as far as I've seen put's in an enormous efort to benefit the hobby, but Aerosoft is not a Sunday company-it's their only business, they don't have second jobs or anything, they feed their families from the money people pay, and as a simple business company- would you invest in something that would not pay back?

• 2 weeks later...