Talk about a Homerun!!

Despite the negative rhetoric that is plaguing these forums at the moment, I want to stop and give props to Aerosoft for developing such a beautiful and immersive experience. The CRJ, while a departure from the autonomous Airbus, is a dream to fly and really showcases what payware should be. The surprising part for me is that I have much better frames with the CRJ then I do with default, FBW A320, and PMP A330. The systems are very in-depth and really challenge you when flying the aircraft. I usually average 30-45 fps with the FBW A320 for example but am getting 55-65 fps with the CRJ.

Now just as some background my MSFS main directory and Community folder are on different drives. Both are NVMe drives however. I'm not sure if this helps or hurts performance but it hasn't seemed to hurt anything thus far. Below are my computer specs in case it may help anyone figure out problems they are having.

PC Specs

• Intel i7 9700K OC @ 5.1GHz
    • CPU cache OC @ 5.0GHz
    • AVX offset is 0
  • EVGA 2070 Super XC OC @ 2.1 MHz
    • Memory OC @ 8.0 MHz
    • NVIDIA control panel adjusted as needed
  • x2 Samsung Evo 1TB NVMe drives
  • 32GB Ram @ 3200MHz

MSFS

• All high settings
  • Object LOD @ 125
  • Render Resolution @ 100 (1440p)
  • Terrain LOD @ 200
  • Display refresh set to medium
  • V-sync off

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, LaDarious Shine said:

Despite the negative rhetoric that is plaguing these forums at the moment

Lol.... I can assure you you that in the last 15 years I have not seen this relation between sales are support. We had 15 people on standby, we did not need them.

• Clearly there are issue we know how to solve and we have solved them and are working on others. These  are mainly smallish issues and whishes from customers.
  • We also have issue that are bothersome and these are the ones we are most worried about. The main issue is that we can't recreate then in any way on any of our systems and that all the code runs in the sandbox of MSFS and we have thus no way to precisely where things go wrong.  So there is simply nothing we can do until we get some information from Asobo. Nothing. We have no idea why this happens on (according to my count) on 36 systems and not on all the others. These issues however are on the front burner.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived