Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

1 minute ago, Valzerito said:

Why create a hype to not even have new information?

To keep people talking and prevent them from forgetting about this project I suppose

• Upvote 3

Really would like to know what systems are meant with the following statements. Will we be able to fly holdings or is it something like offsets that you basically never need?

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 4

This is very sad just looking at the website. I was expecting good news like a release date. It’s just the same thing as always, when can we ever get a release date? The aircraft looks ready and has been almost 9 months and August is approaching so summer is almost ending soon on my end. You guys said you’re releasing it in the summer. Not sure what’s going on with the devs, but this is just terrible. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Very disappointing I must say, especially with the online flying statement and unspecified systems needed for online flying not being implemented. Not sure what the point of the website was, to be honest. It's one thing that this aircraft won't be of any use for transoceanic flights and procedures at launch which they have already informed us of, it's another thing for it not to be able to handle continental normal procedures flying. That puts the product, and by extension Aerosoft, in a different category of addon developers, one most likely not having the visitors in these forums as their target customers. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Lennox365:

Really would like to know what systems are meant with the following statements. Will we be able to fly holdings or is it something like offsets that you basically never need?

Please login to display this image.

I was really looking forward to the Aerosoft A330. But after reading this, I have to say that the hype is definitely gone for me for now. I think I will wait for the FS Labs A330 and look what they have to offer... Very disappointing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9