We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

pierre fsx

Reverser for the Airbus318-19

Hi,

I have a weird problem with my thrust reverser, it works perfectly with the Airbus 320-21 professional and the Airbus 330 professional. But it doesn't work with the Airbus318-19 professional. The same problem repeats in P3D v4.5 and P3D v5. I use a Precision Flight Control 2 jets quadrant and I use the same configuration in FSUIPC6 (the most up-to-date version) and PFCcomm64.ini, for both P3D version . I know you do not recommend using FSUIPC, but in my case because I use a PFC Cirrus II,  it is the only way that P3D can recognize and use my gear.  I do not understand why with exactly the same setting the A318-19 doesn't work but the A320-21 and A330 does? Does the A18-19 reads this axis differently?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pierre

Hi Bob,

There must be something different, I did manage to create a new FSUIPC profile that works. But it is very different then 6the one I use for a320-21 and A330. Do not understand why I need a different profile for that plane.

Pierre