Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

TheRealThing89

A320 doesn't follow correct approach and doesn't line-up straight when on final.

Title is self explanatory.

I programmed the approach into the FMS, all fine and good, when i arrived into Heathrow i noticed that the approach route had this strange circular thing programmed in, for future flights, how can i remove this? This was the 09R approach usuing the LOGA1H arrival and LAM transistion. As you can see from my second screenshot the approach is WAY off the mark. I use navigraph and the have the latest NAV data

route 1.png

12121212.png

According to the navigation charts, there is no appropriate transition between VOR LAM to ( IAF ) ILS RWY 09R. In real life after VOR LAM you will expect vectors to final approach. In this case a F/PLN discontinuity should be exist between this two points.

Example:

IMG_4211.JPG

9 minutes ago, Polo said:

According to the navigation charts, there is no appropriate transition between VOR LAM to ( IAF ) ILS RWY 09R. In real life after VOR LAM you will expect vectors to final approach. In this case a F/PLN discontinuity should be exist between this two points.

There are published procedures covered buy the initial approach charts

43 minutes ago, srcooke said:

There are published procedures

You are right, sorry my bad.

IMG_4212.PNG