CDU II Vrinsght and problem

Hello everyone. I have a problem with CDU II Vrinsight.My spec pc is : windows 10 64bit , mobo TRX40-E,cpu 3960X ,2 M.2 (MP600 CORSAIR 2T RAID0)

I bought it from AEROSOFT, I sent a letter, and they still haven't asked.

WHICH ADD airbus is available for cdu ii in windows 10 and where will I find it?
Thank you from Greece.

Thank you very much for the answer. I did not ask here in the forum but to the technicians of aerosoft who bought it. The software vrising has very few options from add aircraft and for windows7. Can you tell me an add for AIRBUS compatible with windows10 64bit?

is big problem for me to install and setup.

but the big problem is wich add ( airbus ) is compatibilty for to cdu ii.

do you now that?

Aerosoft AirbusX-Ext add?

Wich add airbus 318-319 or 320 -321 is combatobility with windows 10 and cdu ii?

before 1 day i bay Airbus Series Volume 1 Evolution Upgrade , and  Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319,but is not combatobility.

the only combatobility for cdu ii is that Aerosoft AirbusX-Ext ,  combatibility add  for serialFP2 is that Aerosoft AirbusX-Ext add?

• Administrator

8 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

i have all this and i instasll , but i cant find thn model to airbus......

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft
14 minutes ago, def1969 said:

and i dont why the multi panel saitek dont work with this model airbus.....

Well that hardware is made for default aircraft using default systems. For anything more complex you will need to get drivers (I do not think they exist) or find a way to match the hardware to the systems via FSUIPC.  You seem to be a little confused about how hardware links up to the sim. Things a like a Saitek Multi panel are nothing more then a fancy keyboard. They can only give keyboard commands to the sim. So when an aircraft does not use the standard autopilot, you will not be able to use that hardware to switch on the autopilot.

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well that hardware is made for default aircraft using default systems. For anything more complex you will need to get drivers (I do not think they exist) or find a way to match the hardware to the systems via FSUIPC.  You seem to be a little confused about how hardware links up to the sim. Things a like a Saitek Multi panel are nothing more then a fancy keyboard. They can only give keyboard commands to the sim. So when an aircraft does not use the standard autopilot, you will not be able to use that hardware to switch on the autopilot.

good evening, in another model my airbus works ....

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,
Did you run Panel Installer first ?
This is required to install the necessary modules and screens specific
to the aircraft type you want to use.
Please download the manual below, and check the Panel Installer chapters : 
http://vrinsight.com/devel_shot/Manual/CDU-II/CDU_II.pdf

Best regards.

13 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Dear Sir,
Did you run Panel Installer first ?
This is required to install the necessary modules and screens specific
to the aircraft type you want to use.
Please download the manual below, and check the Panel Installer chapters : 
http://vrinsight.com/devel_shot/Manual/CDU-II/CDU_II.pdf

Best regards.

Ok Sir , and after?

• Aerosoft

Did you satrt the Panel Installer as administrator ?
(Right click on the the executable file, then option "Run as administrator"

4 hours ago, SimWare said:

Did you satrt the Panel Installer as administrator ?
(Right click on the the executable file, then option "Run as administrator"

im here...and after? what size must to be my monitor , i have LG 34 and i  run to fsx to 3440X1440 RESULITION

In to my cdu ii I have the same image with my pc monitor when to start the windows and when to run the fsx have this image. My vga don't have vga or dvi out. Have only 1 hdmi and 4 display port, and I conect to cdu ii to my vga 2080 with adaptor display port. When to run to fsx my relousion is 3440X1440 to monitor pc, and the cdu ii to settining 768X1024. The second imaga in to my post is important to settining or not? And if is important what number must to setting? 

to get started, I run fsx first, after I select the model of the plane and the fsx starts, then which program do I run first? For a week now I have not achieved anything, unless it is compatible with windows 10 ..... I show the icons from CDU II. Will I run the program through fsx first? And which one do I run first?

if my screen has a resolution of 3440x1440 and the CDU II screen has 1024x768 what numbers should I put on the CDU II PANEL CONFIG?

Archived