rickgo

v5 No Fuel Planner A320/21 Professional

My fuel planner never installed. I'm on P3d v5 hf1. I also noticed that the windows start menu for aerosoft 320/21 v5  only shows Configurator,Documentation,and uninstall.

I installed the same way that I did for p3dv4.5 and that worked just fine.So this is a heads up in case you were not aware.I have tried to install twice with av off.My install method was to make a folder outside

my sim and install into that. Like I said this worked fine with 4.5

Rick

2 hours ago, rickgo said:

My fuel planner never installed. I'm on P3d v5 hf1. I also noticed that the windows start menu for aerosoft 320/21 v5  only shows Configurator,Documentation,and uninstall.

I installed the same way that I did for p3dv4.5 and that worked just fine.So this is a heads up in case you were not aware.I have tried to install twice with av off.My install method was to make a folder outside

my sim and install into that. Like I said this worked fine with 4.5

Rick

Sorry, did you say that you initially installed the Airbus to your sim folder?

negative, I created folder outside sim and installed into that. This worked fine in p3d4.5.

Any news on this. I have the same experience in v5.

Thanks.