Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

brandon.dadoun@gmail.com

KSMF Runway Not Appearing

Hello all,

I have had SMF in my library for years and suddenly out of nowhere the runways at SMF have become invisible below the overlying textures. I have no clue what is causing this. Can anyone of you help?

Thanks,

Brandan

0d0c0658abf8ff1bc3c3bc107dbf3631.png

help1.jpg

Which version of P3D are you running?

It seems, that the entry for the airport in scenery.cfg  (KSMF Sacramento) is missing. Probabely deleted ? Suggest to add this item manually into the scenery.cfg

I have the same issue and like you Brandon, I have at it in the library for a while now. All of a sudden i have grass/ground textures on the runway's.

I have same issue.. grass over top of the runway.. This is ridiculous as old of a scenery as it is.. We need a new Professional Version for KSMF as well that actually works.. This scenery is old from fsx days.. Time to move it on up to today's sim.. Leave that one in the past. 

On 6/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, american398 said:

I have the same issue and like you Brandon, I have at it in the library for a while now. All of a sudden i have grass/ground textures on the runway's.

Then something must have changed with your scenery setup. Did you add anything between? Are using any tool messing around with config files?