KSMF Runway Not Appearing

Hello all,

I have had SMF in my library for years and suddenly out of nowhere the runways at SMF have become invisible below the overlying textures. I have no clue what is causing this. Can anyone of you help?

Thanks,

Brandan

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

It seems, that the entry for the airport in scenery.cfg  (KSMF Sacramento) is missing. Probabely deleted ? Suggest to add this item manually into the scenery.cfg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have same issue.. grass over top of the runway.. This is ridiculous as old of a scenery as it is.. We need a new Professional Version for KSMF as well that actually works.. This scenery is old from fsx days.. Time to move it on up to today's sim.. Leave that one in the past. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, american398 said:

I have the same issue and like you Brandon, I have at it in the library for a while now. All of a sudden i have grass/ground textures on the runway's.

Then something must have changed with your scenery setup. Did you add anything between? Are using any tool messing around with config files?

Archived