If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

Zurich V2.0 with ORBX EU LC

• Developer

Hi, have flown to LSZH after a long time and found funny textures on the approach. This is with ORBX EU LC. The surroundings of the airport seem to change with a local LC file with a strange texture as seen on on the screenshots. Anyone has an idea what might be wrong here? Or a cure to fix it?

Thanks!

LSZH_STD.jpg

LSZH_ASv2.jpg

Have you checked the orbix compatibility forum? I remember that there was a patch to fix it, except a very small part that is still wrong as far as I remember. And check if your airport is sitting above the orbix files, that you disabled all LSZH files in orbix. And yes, I have a patch in mind, i would visit the orbix forum to check that. It's long since I installed it, I don't know exactly what i did but I remember there is a topic over there.

• Developer

Thank you for the hints. I did not think of a fix st ORBX as the texture files only appeared when LSZH is active. I will have a look. All LSZH files at EULC are set to OFF and the airport is above.