GSX Fuel Loading Issue

CaliKrak

So, I´ve got the A320/321 Professional for myself recently and when I am in the simulator I use the aircraft´s MCDU Fuel/Payload page and when I order refueling service from the GSX menu I can't refuel the aircraft even when the fuel truck is completely connected and ready to refuel. I've been trying to fix this problem but I have not found solution. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can not use the MCDU and GSX at the same time. If you call the Fuel truck it takes a while before he arrives and refueling starts then automatically.

Make sure that you have the latest version of GSX installed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also, could you please post your GSX Options - Simulation page. There could be some settings that are conflicting with how the refueling system was intended to be.

20 hours ago, mopperle said:

You can not use the MCDU and GSX at the same time. If you call the Fuel truck it takes a while before he arrives and refueling starts then automatically.

Make sure that you have the latest version of GSX installed.

About this, when I first used my simulator I called the truck via the GSX menu and when it arrived and connected to the aircraft, an alert popped up saying I needed to use the aircrafts refueling system and when I tried I found the problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, CaliKrak said:

About this, when I first used my simulator I called the truck via the GSX menu and when it arrived and connected to the aircraft, an alert popped up saying I needed to use the aircrafts refueling system and when I tried I found the problem.

13 hours ago, Secondator said:

Also, could you please post your GSX Options - Simulation page. There could be some settings that are conflicting with how the refueling system was intended to be.

13 hours ago, Secondator said:

Here it is, hope you can help me out with this. I´m absolutely tired of this thing.

Please login to display this image.

16 hours ago, mopperle said:

Have you turned on GSX services in the options MCDU under "Ground Service"?

Yup, I turned that option on and tought it would solve the problem but it didn´t

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is that I can not replicate your problem. Refueling works exactly as it should. So 2 other questions:
1. What exact version of the Airbus are you using? Run the ASUPdater and post a screenshot here.

2. Show us a screenshot of the Load/Fuelpage in MCDU3 before you callthe fueltruck.

This is the second screenshot. This is my Mcdu with the load/fuel page prior to calling the fuel truck by any of the ways. gonna try now with the settings Secondator gave and if anything happens I'll tell you. Thanks for the support.

Ok so, I called the truck via the gsx menu, it arrived and asked me to use the refueling system of the aircraft to refuel (although I disabled the option for that in the settings menu) but it doesnt seem to work out. The truck just stays in position asking me to use the refueling system but the aircrft doesnt allow me to do so. dont know what else to do.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, let us start wit the basics e. g. your GSX settings and I hope that your GSX installation is up-to-date (otherwise use the FSDT Live Update). In the GSX Settings / Simulation Parameters the option "Always refuel progressively" should be enabled = ticked and "Detect custom aircraft system refueling" shoulds be disabled = unticked. Apply / save those changes, quit P3D v4.5 and restart your PC. For more information on those features have a look into the GSX Manual. Then start the fueling process like described below:

Request refueling

• Enter the fuel amount for refueling in the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu or INIT LOADSHEET

• Activate the GSX ground service “3. Request refueling” - and do not use this case the MCDU3 LSK3R.
  • It takes app. 4 minutes before the truck arrives. After connecting the fuel hose refueling starts automatically.
  • The fueling status can be checked in the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu

• ORANGE                                = Service available
    • GREEN/WHITE blinking       = Service started
    • GREEN                                    = Service completed

If it does not work like described above please send us more details where the process on your installation differs or better send us an video. Second please also inform us where on your pc you installed GSX, where the Airbus and as well where P3D v4.5 is located.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 hours ago, CaliKrak said:

This is the ASUpdater screenshot. I really don´t understand what it says

Looks like as if you are not on the latest version 1.3.0.3

Uninstall the current version, delete any remeining folder(s), download the latest version from your shop account and make a fresh install.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived