Cockpit lights for A320/321 Professional

skykng08

I am unable to activate cockpit lights using knobs that are designated for cockpit lighting. As soon as I try to turn on the lights,  the simulator crashes. I never try to turn them on unless it is dark inside the cockpit and don't try until after the batteries are activated. Any thoughts would be appreciated. If I don't try to activate the lights, the simulator is almost perfect.

skykng08@gmail.com

You posted in the General, non-support area my friend. If you'll let me know which sim and aircraft you're seeking help with, I will be happy to move your post to the correct forum so youll3get some help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

He might have changed the title, Dave, but at present it notes the A320/321 Pro. The open question is which version of P3D.

skykng08, please check the version of your Prepar3D.exe by right clicking and looking at the Details tab. It should look like this, with version 4.5.13.32097 (If it doesn't, you need to update P3D to the current version, since that's a system requirement for the A320/321):

Please login to display this image.

9 hours ago, Herman said:

He might have changed the title, Dave, but at present it notes the A320/321 Pro.

LOL, I bet he had this in the title all along.  I was sitting in a Doctor's waiting room handling forum support via my phone... I very likely missed reading the title altogether.  One of these days I'll get support via phone right!  LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your interest. I have the latest Prepar3d ver4.5--4.5.13.32097-and I have all of the settings that are required per the manual. I just tried something different-turn on internal switches before I power up. Wrong, the CTD occurred before I could finish the preflight. I am puzzled by this behavior because in the previous version, it worked fine. I just don't know what to do next except to stop using the program and stay with the PMDG new 737 series, which I have no problem with whatsover. I am beginning to think that Aerosoft has it in for me.  

Any help would indeed be welcome.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived