!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

-Flew autopilot ILS RY9 in KCID.  Low VIS and strong quarterly headwind (about 25/30 KTS).  The CDI (LOC needle) never centered.  Tracked the GS fine but the LOC was always deflected to the right.  When I came out of the cloud bases, I had to manually correct to alignment with RY.

-Using speed to climb to ALT, the autopilot always blows through the ALT by a few hundred feet and then suddenly pitches down to re-capture set ALT.

Thanks.

The first point is well known and reported often but this will need time to fix it. Priority for the Developer has at time the issue with the EFB/Navigraph Charts.

The second point is difficult due I always use the Speed Mode too to climb to my final FL and never, till now, the CRJ climbs through.

More common is the behaviour that the CRJ stopp climbing about 300ft till 200ft below the FL and you have to switch to VS Mode to catch the FL.

But in the past few weeks there was some people reporting the same behaviour.

Wolfgang