Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Secondator

A330 infinite refueling issue

Hello everyone!

We have seen some people report that they have an issue with the aircraft constantly refueling during flight with the REFUELG light staying on on the ECAM. We believe we have identified why this issue is being caused and we are working for a fix (Unfortunately the fix won't make it on 1.0.0.3 Experimental update being preprared right now).

To prevent this happening, we recommend you do not use APU during refueling until the fix has been released. Also remember to wait for refueling completely finish before moving the aircraft as this could cause this condition as well.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the information. I have this very issue and I know I turned the APU on during refueling, so it's good to know how to workaround this.

A second workaround.    

If the issue happens while using GSX v2 refueling.   I was able to disable GSX then use instant load in the options MCDU.  After which the refueling should go away.   Re enable GSX services and continue.  

note.  Wait till services are done.  Otherwise the services will get messed up 

Instant load doesn’t work me.....i have to wait for gsx to finish doing its thing even though it’s deselected in the 3rd MCDU menu. Any ideas?