besimvelic

Aerosoft A333 "Visual model could not be displayed"

I just purchased the Aerosoft A330 and installed it to my P3Dv4. When I tried to load it, I cant see the preview image and it gives me an error saying "Visual model could not be displayed". It still loads the flight but the airplane is invisible and I am not able to see anything. I have tried restarting my PC but that doesn't fix the problem either. Help!!

11 minutes ago, besimvelic said:

I just purchased the Aerosoft A330 and installed it to my P3Dv4. When I tried to load it, I cant see the preview image and it gives me an error saying "Visual model could not be displayed". It still loads the flight but the airplane is invisible and I am not able to see anything. I have tried restarting my PC but that doesn't fix the problem either. Help!!

Are you using V4.5 with hotfix 2?

Strange mine started fine,   I had different issues,  but been in the air a couple of times

2019-12-10_15-15-50-1.jpg

How can u run airplane thats made for P3D 4.5 HF2 on old verison of P3D  without problems?.

Pls update ur P3D.

4 hours ago, besimvelic said:

I have V4.1

Well, the plane was only made to be used in P3D V4.5 with the Hotfix 2. 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.