CRJ Profesional and NAVIGRAPH

Miguel_V

NAVIGRAPH users will find it difficult in the next AIRAC update and in the future as they do not make the change in Navigraph FMS Data Manager, to tell you where to load AIRACs if they use the new CRJ.

As you can see from the images, the FIRST is the location prior to the PROFESSIONAL update, and the next is the NEW location with the PROFESSIONAL update.

Image 2

Please login to display this image.

Image 2

Is that what I think, or am I wrong?

• Deputy Sheriffs

And what exactly is the problem?

Yes, the path has been changed, so there are 2 options:

- you wait until Navigraph has corrected this

- or you do it by yourself

3 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Navigraph is working on a new version of the FMS Data Manager. In the meantime, we created a document which explains how to do it.

Thank you for the answer, in my beginning of this thread I forgot to introduce in the text the following:

Since I have NavDataPro and as in config EFB on the last page you can enter user and password, if you click LOGIN, I have been unable to enter, even having had copy and paste on the pc, so I opted for navigraph, how can I do instead of using Navigraph charts use the LIDO.

• Verified Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, Miguel_V sagte:

Thank you for the answer, in my beginning of this thread I forgot to introduce in the text the following:

Since I have NavDataPro and as in config EFB on the last page you can enter user and password, if you click LOGIN, I have been unable to enter, even having had copy and paste on the pc, so I opted for navigraph, how can I do instead of using Navigraph charts use the LIDO.

Login is only for the Aerosoft NavData Pro Charts. That's a separate product and a separate subscription. The LOGIN button is only for that by the way. For Navigraph charts, you are asked to log in via the web browser.

13 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Login is only for the Aerosoft NavData Pro Charts. That's a separate product and a separate subscription. The LOGIN button is only for that by the way. For Navigraph charts, you are asked to log in via the web browser.

I explained myself wrong, if I have Nav Data Pro Charts, as seen in the image below, what I wanted to say is that it is impossible for me not to know what to do so that when you press "LOGUIN" can enter USER and Password, even with COPY PASTE ....

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to enter the same credentials you use for NavdataPro software (either webbased solution or the app). The crendentials are similar to all other Aerosoft product, when you install a new product:
- email adress as used in the shop

- serial number

all can be found in your shop account

15 minutes ago, mopperle said:

You have to enter the same credentials you use for NavdataPro software (either webbased solution or the app). The crendentials are similar to all other Aerosoft product, when you install a new product:
- email adress as used in the shop

- serial number

all can be found in your shop account

All that exposes me, I know, and is correct, but what I say is that from the EFB is impossible for me to enter those data .... when I click Loguin .....I have tried to enter USER and PASSWORD

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, you do it via cut and paste:

when the login dialog appears, copy your user name and insert it by clicking on the icon right to the username. Do the same with the serial. This needs to be done only once.

I have followed step by step what he indicated to me, even several times, and it is impossible for me.

1º - I copy paste the USER and the PASSWORD

2 - Pulse [OK] and then [SAVE OPTIONS] - When trying to go to the [CHARTS] tab the Prepar3D is CRASH with error

With NAVIGRAPH that doesn't happen to me... and they load the cards without a problem.

As you can see, NAVIGRAPH has no problem.

Same chart with Aerosoft Nav Data Chart, but using the external application.

I think with this, the problem isn't me or Prepar3D or Navigraph.

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

The crash happened when you clicked OK in the login window?

No, after pressing [OK] and then pressing [SAVE OPTIONS], when I CLICK in the Folder [CHARTS] to see if I could select an ICAO from some airport, it was at that time that the CRASH of Prepart3D occurred, I have tried several times, and always the same, compared to NAVIGRAPH I have no problems and I can load any ICAO.

10 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

After Save Options. OK, so it crashes when the login data is saved. I have an idea. Let me check that and get back to you.

Thanks, if I see your answer tomorrow, now I'm going to watch a Netflix or HBO movie, and have dinner.

For what it's worth, this is the error that occurs when trying to view the [CHARTS] folder in the EFB, once logged in to view the NavDataPro Charts as explained in the previous entries.

I always use the CRJ1000 Professional Air Nostrum EC-MXA, in Barcelona Airport Platform Parking between 310 and 314

• Verified Developer

I wanted to release an update that fixes it yesterday but just before I did, I got the message from a tester that it was still crashing (confirmed by a second tester a little later). I received some new code from Navigraph today which I will now add and let the testers check again.

4 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I wanted to release an update that fixes it yesterday but just before I did, I got the message from a tester that it was still crashing (confirmed by a second tester a little later). I received some new code from Navigraph today which I will now add and let the testers check again.

Thank you, as I imagine you have saturation of work not only with the CRJ but also with the A330, I will wait for the new update, which I hope is super checked in all aspects before releasing it, and especially also the step by step Tutorial that Mathijs promised to correct or upgrade to the professional version.

• Verified Developer
vor 30 Minuten, Miguel_V sagte:

as I imagine you have saturation of work not only with the CRJ but also with the A330

No, I have very little to do with that (just ASC, the DLL that plays the sounds and loads/saves the aircraft state). Working on two aircraft at once is pretty much impossible. I'm pretty sure the CRJ had a sidestick if I had attempted that :D

I came across a new condition for a crash with Navigraph charts (clearly my fault) and fixed it. I'm going to send a new version to the testers in a few minutes and have them check it out.

6 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

No, I have very little to do with that (just ASC, the DLL that plays the sounds and loads/saves the aircraft state). Working on two aircraft at once is pretty much impossible. I'm pretty sure the CRJ had a sidestick if I had attempted that :D

I came across a new condition for a crash with Navigraph charts (clearly my fault) and fixed it. I'm going to send a new version to the testers in a few minutes and have them check it out.

My problem at the moment, is not NAVIGRAPH, because as you have observed in the previous entries loads without problems (another thing is what I read in another thread, problems during the flight with Navigraph) my problem is that I can not get you to see the EFB LIDO charts NavData Pro CHARTS, I do not know if you are moving or trying to see what can be or if it happens to more SIMERS

• Verified Developer
vor 15 Minuten, Miguel_V sagte:

My problem at the moment, is not NAVIGRAPH, because as you have observed in the previous entries loads without problems (another thing is what I read in another thread, problems during the flight with Navigraph) my problem is that I can not get you to see the EFB LIDO charts NavData Pro CHARTS, I do not know if you are moving or trying to see what can be or if it happens to more SIMERS

I changed that as well. Email and serial number were stored encrypted and that might have produced illegal characters. I removed the encryption now. Althought this means that every NDP Charts user needs to re-enter their credentials, there's a good chance (it never happened to me) that it solves the problem as well.

3 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I changed that as well. Email and serial number were stored encrypted and that might have produced illegal characters. I removed the encryption now. Althought this means that every NDP Charts user needs to re-enter their credentials, there's a good chance (it never happened to me) that it solves the problem as well.

I'll prove it now....if I can get the letters lido...into the EFB.

Nothing I could not, has continued producing the CHASH of Prepar3D to me when trying to see the cards LIDO after "LOGUIN" as I have exposed in previous entries, I will let me present the cards NAVIGRAPH, that for the moment do not break me in Prepar3D, the cards LIDO with the web application I do not have problems to visualize them.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have also just noticed something in one of your previous screenshots when you entered your NDP license data:

That is most definitely not a valid email address. It lacks the ".com" part. Just in case you still don't get the NDP charts to work after Hans has released his mentioned bugfix.

Archived